How To Wrap Your Head to Keep Warm In the Winter!

Hello sisters!

We were asked some questions about how a woman can keep her head warm in the winter considering she has her hair up and the headcovering on.  






Stocking caps are an option but it's hard to pull on a cap over hair that has been put up and then still having the headcovering on and not to mention trying to keep the headcover in place when removing it.  So, I decided to do a quick video about how I wrap my head in the winter months.  (I also have ear muffs that I can use under my scarves if need be.)





That big black scarf that I show in the first part of the video is a favorite article of clothing because it's useful for many things.  Not only is it good as a headscarf for cold weather including covering part of my face from the wind....when we are out on the road traveling on mission work sometimes in the evenings when gets cool I like use it as a shawl and there are times I like to take my hair down but not have to be secluded in our van while we are camping at Walmart, so I can just toss it over my head to cover my hair.  I may consider getting a light brown one for when the weather isn't that cold and the sun wouldn't soak in so much as black.  You will find a good scarf like that invaluable and they are very affordable to buy.  I happened to find that one at a thrift store but even so, Amazon and Ebay have them as well.  You can also look for infinity scarves in various fabric weights that you can use for most of the same purposes!

I hope that's a help to you!

Have a joyous day and God be praised!

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...