A Glimpse Into Our Van Life

Greetings dear sisters,
We were blessed with a beautiful, cool breezy spring day. Brother Jim got a LOT done outside and we're so excited that things are going well.  

I thought maybe you want to see some 'real us', a glimpse into our van life and in it I kill a little bit of my 'image idolatry' in which I said I was going to video on that today but ran out of time.  That will come, Lord willing, soon.  In the mean time check out how we are living right now:-)




It's cozy for sure!  Brother Jim said it's pretty awesome because it's like camping every night!  It takes some getting used to and rearranging quite a bit until you find what works for you but I think we're doing really well so far, not too many changes needed.



Hello everyone:-)


But godliness with contentment is great gain.For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. (1 Timothy 6:6-8)
Have a joyous evening sisters.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...