Confession of Needing to be Patient

Greetings, to our sisters in Christ!


Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 1:3-4)

I pray you are all doing well in the Lord, standing strong against the evil one (1 Peter 5:8).  

It's a beautiful spring day today but tomorrow they call for a dumping of snow so we're getting ready for it...being prepared is also what a Christian must do in their spiritual life.  I am constantly reminding myself that and share a video I made of being reminded to be patient in times that can be a bit trying.



There are many areas in our life we must be patient but the most important is the spiritual aspect, reminding ourselves that we are here on this earth for the purpose of the Lord and our time of redemption is coming if we are content and waiting patiently for it.

May is almost here and we are thinking we might need a few more weeks before this chapter of our life closes...I will be patient and joyous because what's up ahead is far superior to what's been behind:-)  Amen sisters, remember that!



For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

And here is another video about having patience so that we can walk in the spirit.




Have a content and peaceful day in the Lord sisters.
Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...