Heading Back Into Wisconsin and Not Being Rushed

Greetings sisters from around the world!

So we've been back 2 full days and already we are being challenged in a few ways:-)  This will make us stronger and more determined to move on!

As we were heading back here I made a video for you but haven't had time to put the pieces together and get it uploaded but today is the day for it.  I'm learning how to be a bit more impromptu in making them BUT the problem with that is sometimes my mind goes all over and I don't always finish the first thought before another one comes in but that's how I am so you'll get the real me:-)



We are camped out in our van in the driveway while we work here and I love it because I'm a nester:-)  That's what brother Jim says.  I've always liked small spaces and to curl up in a corner so this van life is something that suits me well.  


That purple gadget is such an awesome tool, it just plugs into our chromebook and gives light on the keyboard. 

We've been doing a lot of talking and letting go of our past.  It's not the house, that's just a material thing.  It's the letting go of this area and our past memories and I will say it out loud....our grandchildren.  We have come across an issue that shows us we may not be able to see some of them any longer and that leaves 3 left who are growing up very fast.  We never were in a close proximity to any of them but we always kept in touch, visited when we could but our life is going a totally different direction and we are being called to drop our nets, leave our boats and go and it seems the circumstances coming at us are cutting them from us.

Matthew 4

19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. 20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed him. 21 And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them. 22 And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.

We are followers of the Lord and that is the direction we must go regardless of where anyone else goes and I will keep my eyes focused forward, not back.  Luke 9:62.

I like this passage as it helped me out as a babe in Christ and I run to it often even now...

Proverbs 4

25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Praise God for His wisdom and guidance, His word is complete!

I need to get going now and whip up some dinner before we encourage a brother who is hurting and going through some very, very hard trials.  Pray that he stay on the path as there is much against him right now.

Have a joyous day,
Love in Christ.
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...