House Camping...An Unique Idea For Families

Greetings Sisters!
As the Lord makes time for me to post here I shall fill up the cyberspace with good and godly things!  Amen!

I wanted to share a unique idea that we were told about from a believing family in Christ that lives in Bulgaria.  The father, mother and young daughter are striving in obedience to God's Word in a very big, worldly city and although they love God's creation and the beauty of nature, they cannot get out into the countryside very often...so they made their own camping trip right in their living room.

They set up the tent and played sounds of nature on the computer as they enjoyed the evening camping together:-)

Brother Jim drew this picture for them.


(It says 'Praise God'.  The arrow points to a doll and the tent says 'house tent'.)


The mother sewed a sleeping bag for the little doll too!

I wanted to share this with you in case you never thought of doing something like that.



Know that you are not alone, there are saints all over the world...very few and scattered, but they are out there.

Strive on sisters.

And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another. Romans 15:14

Have a joyous evening.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...