Part 2 Letting Go of Those Who are Left

Good evening sisters!
We have had a very busy day today and are joyful to have been able to get our projects done, start packing up the trailer and van and also work on ministry and encourage some saints.  





What a joy to be counted worthy of the precious Word of God with the hope of eternal life to come!

Someone contacted me with a question after my last video titled Letting Go of Those Who are Left so I decided to clarify in this video.


I am going to pray that the Lord give me a better head when it comes to concentration while doing impromtu videos.  Bear with me though sisters, I'm a real person not trying to be something I'm not:-)

We know people around the world that are striving and they all have their trials to overcome so let us all keep one another in prayer for strength.

As I was walking back after doing the video the horse started walking back over to me so I thought I'd do a video of him without me yacking in it :-)

...so peaceful.  



Have a joyous evening.
Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...