Working, Marketing and Making Money While Giving out the Gospel

Hello sisters!
I hope you all are well and looking for the glorious day when we shall be with our savior!

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ (Titus 2:13)

As we are working here, I've been taking pictures and marketing things for sale and praise God we have been selling so much more than we ever thought we would, it's amazing.  Brother Jim depticts that with a drawing:-)



With every sale goes the gospel.  Most often Jim takes care of the people because men are involved but today was my turn.  We have more to sell soon so I hope lots of people come not just so we can make some money but for the wonderful opportunity to give the gospel out!

I've also been learning a lot of lessons here:

I never realized how much of a tie I had in my heart for the people back here in the area we were from, although we don't have contact with most of them and hardly any contact with the few that are left in our life; it's a hard realization when it hits me out of the blue how much my heart is still tied here.  I had a few weak moments today but instead of going down into them, I stopped what I was doing and did something proactive for our mission trip.   I sewed some magnetic curtains for our van:-) 



Yes, they are wrinkled and no they are not perfectly straight...but hey they're in the window of a work van turned shelter for us and they do the job.  I actually recycled them from a great big curtain I had in my fabric stash so now people can't see inside:-)  I don't have my iron, nor anywhere to set up to be more productive so I did what I could. I sewed magnets inside the fabric so it would stick to the metal van door.  Simple.  It's all going to burn some day anyway so do it and move on, right?

So anyway, I was thinking today about people who are in our life and how we like to try to be around them in hopes of being a godly witness to them someday but in my mind I was understanding that we need to let things be as they are.  We cannot deceive ourselves into thinking that we can make a difference in someone coming to the Lord.  We can certainly proclaim the Word but it's God and the Holy Spirit that does it, not our actions, our love, our devotions or desires that can do anything.

Also we need to be careful not to be deceived into thinking someone is something when they aren't.  We've had a lot of deception in our life the past many months of people very close to us turning out to be traitors and deceivers to God's Word and they wounded us deeply.  I learned some lessons in a horrible way and I want to pass this on sisters, TRUST NO ONE until they have proven themsleves.  Love them by all means but ALWAYS guard your heart because just as Judas (who was among them all) turned, so can the one you least expect.  Satan will use ANYONE. Just some thoughts for you as I was cleaning, working and sewing today...beware!   I love you so I warn you.

Last night we enjoyed a dinner of homemade chicken soup and salad under the farm light:-)





And tonight we had a snack of off grid granola:-)




It's a rainy night and the metal roof really lets us hear the sound:-)  We like that though and look forward to curling up under the blankets for the night, hoping to have another day tomorrow to serve the Lord.

Have a joyous night sisters.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...