Beautiful Birds

Hello sisters!

I hope you all enjoy seeing God's creation in His animals, birds, insects etc.  In Wisconsin here, we have some beautiful birds that come every year when we feed them but this year since we're clearing out we haven't been putting out any seed....BUT....I did hear a chirp of an Oriele and put out some grape jelly and an orange and then prayed the Lord would allow me to see him.  And praise God, he kept coming to eat and allowing me to feast on his beauty and give God the glory!

Here he is:


So then I got all excited and remembered that I had a bunch of awesome pictures of beautiful birds that we've had around here and some from areas close around.  I thought you all might enjoy seeing them.  I'm sure you, from different areas of the U.S. and from other countries, have your own beautiful and unique creatures.

I had a really good camera at one time which is what I used to take the following pics.







It was amazing that evening we saw all these.  Check out the Scarlet Tanagers over on the left side of the picture above.

















The next picture has 3 birds.  Oriele, Scarlet Tanager and I caught a Hummingbird flying by at the time.






The eagle picture was taken about 20 minutes from our house at a dam.  They gather there in February and you can go there and see many of them sitting in trees up and down the river.



The pelican pictures I took (below) about 2 hrs from our house on the Mississippi River where they come through in late March early April.  They are a huge bird!




And of course Wisconsin in known for turkeys, check them out below. 


So that's just a few of the amazing birds around here, I hope you enjoyed them. Give God the glory for his wonderous creation.

Have a joyous evening sisters.
Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...