Being Set Free From the Bondage of Sin

Greetings sisters, in the name of our Lord and Savior!

I pray you are standing strong, enduring and being thankful. 

Isaiah 26:8
Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.

I made a video yesterday about how thankful I am to be set free from the bondage of sin.  






We are back in Wisconsin wrapping up a few things and we hope this is our last trip to the property and soon it will belong to someone else as we move on down the road.  It's really shown us how much bondage a person can set themselves in with possessions if they are not careful.  I have moved 24 times in my life and for many years I lived a disposable life.  I would get by on the bare minimum and be able to just give back to the thrift store what big items I had purchased and moved on with very little.  It was easy to move but as I got older and the moves were further in between I began to accumulate more stuff.  Storing away things that 'might' have a purpose some day....

Now I want nothing to do with all that.  And if I and when we are ever set in one spot, not traveling, I will make sure that I don't go back to what I was before like a dog to vomit.  

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11

Storing up earthly treasures, without realizing it, we are to store our treasures in heaven.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 
(Matthew 6:19-21)

Another bondage.

Man made religion...



Everyone's life is different and we all are convicted at different levels when it comes to issues like this so mine won't be yours and yours won't be mine but I do encourage you sisters to evaluate your lives and focus on a daily basis.

Give the Lord thanks for setting us free from all the bondage's of this world if we allow Him, and we need to continue to be diligent in allowing Him to work in our lives and not setting our course for ourselves.

Praise God, we are free from the bondage of satan and sin if we repent and are born again, serving Him in love through obedience and endurance.

Have a joyous day sisters,
Love in Christ.
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...