Inspired and Encouraged by the Brethren

Hello sisters!

Just a quick letter to say I'm thinking of you all!  We are traveling to a job that we have to do tomorrow but I wanted to share with you a couple short videos I made.






I thought I'd include a few pics of the day...





Here's the view I have from our van....camping in the Cabela's parking lot:-)  We're thankful for a place to rest.


I'm so thankful....today I started out with some very rough physical trials but now I am doing better.  Praise God, don't every take your health for granted.

As we were parked here we saw a very strange thing and without going into details I will say this verse came into my head.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

Nobody can do anything to His children unless He allows it.  Remember that sisters.

It's late and we have to get up early and go get to our job....have a joyous day tomorrow sisters!

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...