Out on the Battle Field

Good evening sisters!
As I write this (posted at a later date) we have just arrived at our destination for the evening and we thank God for a safe trip!  It's actually cool outside (crazy for July!) and we are appreciating it because normal summer temps are coming back soon:-)

We were rejoicing last night because it worked out to where several of the brothers from around the country were able to get on a conference call, all at the same time and talk about the things of God.  The people of God come from all different walks of life, each has their own back story and all are moving forward toward the kingdom of heaven and unity comes only when we are all of one mind.


Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10)

Unity cannot come through compromise otherwise it is not a true unity in Christ. But what we see is everyone claiming the name of Christ standing in more unity of their sins than the truth of God!
And we are here out on the battle field to call them out of it, call them to repentance and into the fullness of God's Word in obedience.  Standing outside of religious places is one thing we do and what we just did the other day.

While we were there I made a video for you...



The battle lines have been drawn between truth and lies, there is no in-between but many people like to think that's just where they lie.  Years ago when I witnessed to an acquaintance from a past job I had, she told me that she would rather just put her hand in the sand than hear what I was telling her because she thought what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her and she didn't want to be accountable for it. 




The sad thing is after our encounter, somehow I ended up on her email strings and she would send out worldly carnal emails and among them would be spiritual things.  I emailed and asked her a few times to remove me from them and she either ignored my request or simply forgot to.  So I emailed her the gospel again and warned her that she was in danger of hell unless she repented because I had clearly given her the truth and God knows it, that she is accountable for all that.  She immediately removed me from her list. 
Praise God, if they don't want the truth then let them go and let God deal with them.  Our hands are clean and we must move on for the next people who will come into our life.

So back to our witnessing, we stood outside a big religious building as you can see in the video.  It was hot, the sun was beating on us but there was a little piece of shade behind the stop light pole and praise the Lord there was a breeze....we were joyous to be able to shine the light of truth.

And people got MAD!!!!  But that's nothing new, it was in the beginning so shall it be for us.  We are no greater than our master...

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.  It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.  And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:24-28)

First off, us just standing outside and not coming in makes them mad because we won't unite to them, not to mention the signs calling them to repent and brother Jim preaching it.  We also put a testing on our website so when they look us up they can see the sins of the religious body they are joined to and hopefully it will prick the conscience of a sheep and help them come out and be separate.

While we were there, a few different people came out to contend, dispute or just plain vent their anger on us.  At one point 3 young men came out to try to contend of which brother Jim called them to repentance and shared the gospel with them.  We see at such places the men are dressing in more provocative manner and it's not just the woman.  This young man had his clothing virtually painted on and while they were there a scantily clad woman came out to see if they were okay.  She tried to talk to us, claiming that she was just trying to be nice and see if the young men needed help but brother Jim instructed her that the men are to reason in the word and at one point shamed them both by saying he couldn't even look at either of them (the young man or woman) because of how they were dressed and that they are not being taught the truth there.  Brother Jim then strictly addressed the men.

I've been saying this a lot lately and that day was a physical manifestation of it right before us.  Women do it all the time, pretending to be sweet and kind at heart but what's really inside is the heart of a harlot.


It reminds me of this verse...
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness. Proverbs 30:20


NO woman who is bold enough to walk around virtually naked is sweet and kind with a soft, bashful heart. God has clearly put conviction in all mankind and as for women, we know full well what we are doing when we dress like that.  The outsides of a woman DOES show what's in her heart.  Okay so what about the woman who was born again and hasn't read that part of God's Word?  That was me, I was walking around looking like a harlot the first couple months of my transformation and guess what?  Even though I was born again and loved God, THAT'S WHAT WAS IN MY HEART at that time, otherwise I wouldn't have dressed that way. And guess what? I knew in my conscience something was wrong and was looking for the truth....and I cried tears of repentance when I saw in scripture how wicked and vile it is, and an adulteress (at heart) woman, will make excuses to practice it.

These women (remember they are claiming Christ's name) want to come to me and tell me I have freedom in Christ, meaning I don't have to dress this way (biblically), I can be  independent (not submit) be bold (not be shamefaced) etc.  It makes me so righteously angry because they are trying to make me be who I used to be before Christ.   Freedom in Christ is about being set free from the sin, not a license to run around looking and acting like the Proverbs 7 harlot.  And guess what?!  I'm not buying it that maybe they don't know how to biblically dress or be a godly woman because NOT ONE of them has asked me to teach them how to be, no they are all about parading around like a naked feminist and trying to get me to be one again!  

So when you read this you might say 'where's your love?'  I love all people, even the women like I just spoke of and I love them so much I pound away at the keyboard to help shine truth in the dark world of the internet, I work hard on all our websites, I stand out holding gospel signs in the cold and heat on street corners and by their religious buildings, I stay up late and get up early to do the work of God...I LOVE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD.

The battle is on...Truth is up against man made religion, against those who love and practice lawlessness, against those who love and practice lies; which is what's going on in those places and IN THE HEARTS of almost everyone who goes there.
I have a righteous anger for the synagogues of satan (the religious places) because while I was in it years ago I was looking around thinking there had to be someone or somewhere that could help me find what was the meaning of life and truth.  

They are like the Jews when Jesus came.  The religious people thinking they have it all going on because they can live in their sin under the blood of Christ and when Christ's people come with the truth, they hate them.

The religious places are really disgusting, mixing the holy with the profane, meaning they are filled with vile sins, lies and hypocrisy yet slapping a holy name of God on it.  
Woe to them!
So we stand out with gospel signs to call them to repentance and shine that light to a sheep (like we once were) in hopes of guiding one to the truth and out of the den of vipers, harlots and deceivers and into the light and truth of Christ.

But most of those people belong there because their hearts are filled with wickedness, lusting after the flesh and filling their itchy ears with teachings that allow them to continue in their iniquity...and they do what the harlot woman does, pretend to be a loving, kind Christian when really on the inside they are evil and the proof is when the light shines on them and they retaliate against it.
The wrath of God is coming on those who do not obey the gospel (2 Thessalonians 1:8) and they all need a stern rebuke which is what we do simply by standing apart from them, not entering into their dens of iniquity and brother Jim calling them out from their sins and into repentance...and they need love and that love is the slicing hard word of God that will divide the sin and error from truth allowing a true sheep to come forth.

Yes, this is love....the love of God through His Word.  We are wrapping up a few more obligations and soon we will be back out on the battlefield.  

You all have your own battlefields, be sure you are armed with the Word of God and DO NOT COMPROMISE!

Love to all you sisters, strive hard in the truth and work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...