Pet Paganism, Satans Evil Attacks and Offending Others

Hello Christian Sisters!
I hope you are all well today:-)

We are blessed to have fellowship with our trucking brother and were just talking about this verse...

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 1 Peter 4:18

And it's a stark reminder to us all that we are to work out our salvation in fear and trembling...

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Amen.  This life is short and we have to redeem the time as the days are evil Ephesians 5:16


In our ministry we encounter many ways that satan pushes back against the truth of God going out into the world and we just encountered another way that I choose not to speak of because it's very vile.  It was a stark reminder to me of the darkness of this world and the evil in people that HATE the truth of God.  We, in American anyway, live in a relatively civilized fashion where out right murder or physical violence is outlawed but the heart of man is not controlled by the law....and if the laws changed there would be murder of true Christians right in the streets.  And just like in years past, there would be a lot of blood shed to the cheers of the onlookers.  


I need to remind myself again and again that no matter what happens it is under the authority of our Father.  If the Lord allows brother Jim to die because he preaches the gospel then I am joyous that he gets to go home to be with the Father and I will continue to serve in obedience until it's my turn.


I praise God for each day that we all have together for that is what our Father is allowing at this time and today is what I will focus on as tomorrow will have it's trials of it's own.  Amen!


Here we are camping at Walmart with our brother.



There's our van between the two big rigs...we sure look small:-)  We had some privacy as there were trees on the other side.  Our brother treated us by cooking us hamburgers which was a rare thing for us  and he did a good job on them. 


(Brother Jim rigged up the board to hold his propane cooker stable.)





Simple small pleasures:-)

There were ample opportunities to witness while we were there: a trucker coming up and talking to our trucker brother who shared his testimony, the gospel and how man made religion is deceiving people; a homeless man that shared his story with us and sat down to listen and talk about the gospel; a muslim man that got angry about the gospel and some perfectly timed ministry phone calls and at one point someone insinuated that our signs were offensive to people.  Well, what does God's Word say?

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18

I ran in the store and got a few supplies and I saw this:





Pet idolatry......pet paganism.....

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. Romans 1:25

As we travel we see all sorts of things and one that we see happening a lot more is the idolizing of pets (mostly dogs).  We see them being pushed around in doggie buggies, grocery carts, being carried in doggie bags, sitting on laps of people driving cars, taken into stores and restaurants etc.  Have you heard of emotional security dogs?  They are declared to be an emotional support for the owner and you can just go online and register your pet so that you can take it everywhere with you.  In years past the only dogs you saw in stores were 'seeing eye dogs' who served a real purpose, leading a blind person. 

We see people all over 'serving the creature' more than they serve the Lord.  It's pitiful and the wrath of God hangs over unrepentant sinners. 

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ 2 Thessalonians 1:8

That's why the gospel is so important, it's the foundation of the faith and you might be surprised but the gospel is the biggest thing that even 'professed' Christian's DON'T want to talk about.  Every single email or phone call that comes in never ends without the gospel being shared (or tried to share before they hang up or disappear).  The foundation of the faith is the most offensive to the world, amen, as it says in the scriptures. 

What is life to us, is death to those against it.  We must be salt and light to the world and one of the greatest ways for a woman to do that is to be obedient in all things, this will change her outsides (after her insides have been changed) and the visibility of the Lord's commands are on her (biblical clothing and headcovering) and in her actions (submission, obedience to authority, quiet, shamefaced etc).  

We have had a rash of emails from feminist women coming in lately, rebuking brother Jim (unbiblically) and one of my comments was 'that is a picture of what shamefaced is NOT.'  Women standing toe to toe with men when shamefaced has a meaning of downcast eyes especially toward men, reverence, awe.  This is not what feminism practices.  Clearly these women, by their words do not show the fruit of a believer so naturally as with all communication from women, we ask them if they are married of have male spiritual headship.  Most often this gets them mad and they leave, some come back blaring NO that they aren't married and they continue in their bold, brash, brazen barrage of rebuking (in an unbiblical manner.)  Their unbiblical rebukes only support their unbiblical religious systems, feminism etc.  We rejoice that there are quiet, shamefaced, obedient godly women out there and in fact one sister just wrote about how much she loves to be a godly woman.  Getting to stay home, raise children, go to the park with them, bake and sew....it made my heart glad to hear that. 

What I see is that women are very discontent and end up causing a lot of troubles.  They are not content where God has called them, the are not content with the people or lack of people in their life.  They are not content to stay home (both mentally and physically).  They are not content with just their husband or the lack of.  They are always out looking for something and inevitably they find what their (flesh) is looking for whether they realize it or not. It makes me think of this verse:

And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not. 1 Timothy 5:13

It's referencing young widows but it can definitely be said about most of the women that contact us.  They are out in the world and on the internet chatting with this ministry and that ministry, not testing to the Word of God but just looking for what makes them feel good and for someone to listen to them. 

And women talk too much.

I notice that (usually, not always but most of the time) a man will reach out and when giving his testimony it's brief and they get to the point. Yet a woman giving her testimony goes on...and on.....and on....wanting to be listened to.

I also notice that when men call and are truly seeking the things of God, they allow brother Jim to help guide them, whereas most women want to talk just as much and interject their thoughts and feelings.  

And another thing...when women reach out and we reference the scriptures that say she should be under the headship of her husband or elder and they should be involved...watch out!  Their true colors come out!

Women can be just as evil as men, they just manipulate the situation to make it look like she's not when women are really master deceivers.  Men can loose their cool and go right at it face to face but women can be like snakes, they always want to look sweet and innocent but yet are vipers behind the scenes.

I'm not saying all women are like that but every single unregenerate woman I ever knew in my unregenerate life, had most of these traits in one way or another.  And we see that with many 'professed' Christian women who contact us.  Let that not be us sisters and don't think we are beyond any of that sin because:

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1 Corinthians 10:12

Today as we were traveling brother Jim asked if I wanted to stop at a resale shop we were going to go by and I said 'oh we don't have to we can just get where we are going' and he said 'but you're never sorry when you go'.  So I said ok!

And I'm gad I did because I got to witness to two women.  Praise God!

I was walking down an aisle and a little (very) old lady tottered up to me and looked at my headcovering then pointed down another aisle and said:

'Do you see those shoes on top of that box there?  Underneath is an Amish hat.  I don't know if your men wear those or not.'

I said 'Oh, no, we don't belong to any man made organization' and she immediately turned around and spoke with a woman behind her.

I walked off thinking it would have been nice to have a chance to give her a gospel card and praise God before I left I spotted her in another aisle and there was my chance.  I gave her a gospel card and she wasn't interested in talking but just whispered 'thank you' and turned away from me.



As I was checking out the lady was actually friendly (which isn't very often I find) and when I was finished I gave her a gospel card and said 'Here's some good news for you.  Have a nice day.'

As I was turning away she said 'Oh I agree!  I agree!  We have that too!'

So I turned back and said 'Oh, what is it you agree with and what do you have?'

She said 'It says here Good News and it has the gospel on it'.  She then proceeded to read the card out loud right there in the store!   :-)

When she was finished I kindly said 'We would like to encourage you to test yourself to God's Word because I can see that they are not teaching you the full truth.' (She was not biblically dressed or headcovered.)  

I also told her to flip the card over and see where some of the areas that  man made religion teaches things that God's Word says not to and man made religion does not do some of the things God's Word says we are to be obedient to. 


I talked to her a bit longer and she cooled off a bit then but was still cordial.  I encouraged her to trust in God's Word, not her religion and then said to have a nice day.

After that I walked out of the store thanking God for counting me worthy to share His precious pearls and for obeying my husband when he encouraged me to go in. I'm looking forward to the next opportunity :-)

Have a joyous evening sisters.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...