Air Drying Clothes on the Road and Being in the Right Place at the Right Time

Greetings sisters!

I pray your day was joyous in the Lord.  Are you standing strong?  We have the power of our Savior to help us and one day we can rest from wrestling the flesh:-)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
 (1 Corinthians 15:52-57)

Amen, that day will be a joyous one!

Tonight as we were setting up for the evening someone drove up and asked about our ministry and they were given the gospel.  It's amazing how people come right up to us but only those who have something spiritual going on whether it's good or bad, the rest of the world is oblivious.  Brother Jim's always noticing how we can sit at a very busy place and we can watch people drive by and not even take notice of the big signs on our trailer but those who are seeking, see and come to talk.  (Or some look us up on the internet and email to discuss.)    We are thankful to be used of God.  Let the word go out.

Yesterday as we were doing some errands I noticed a laundry mat by a thrift store that I was going into so I asked brother Jim if we could hang out for a while and wash our clothes there.  It worked perfectly because as I was taking care of them an elderly man walked up to brother Jim and asked him to help check the oil in his older vehicle.  Of course brother Jim gave him the gospel and taught him about the false man made religious system etc.  Praise God to be in the right place at the right time!

When I was done we set up a clothesline inside the van:-)

First I hung up my little hanging rack.  I clip small clothing items to it and it hangs by one of the windows.




Then we put up some eyelets along the edge of the roof, tied some laundry rope to clips...



 Then stretched them across the van.




I hung up our clothes and as we were driving, they dried.  It not only saved us money, but it saved time and had us in the right place for the gospel to go out to an elderly man!

When they were dry I took down the ropes, the little hanger and put them away for the next time.

I'll admit that hanging clothes out on the line are one of my favorite chores so this was pretty exciting for me and I'm thankful for small things :-)  I encourage you sisters to think about how much money you can save by air drying clothes whether you hang them outside on the line or just around the house.  It's a great chore for children as long as you are patient and don't mind that they aren't hung as perfectly as you would like.

So that's a keeper of the rolling home story for you today and I hope it brought a smile:-)

Have a joyous evening!

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb
  

The biblical gospel...