Beauty vs Reality

Greetings sisters, 
We have been blessed to be able to see some awesome beauty of God's creation the past several days in between witnessing out on the streets.  I want to share some of that with you so I made a couple videos.

The Teton Mountains.










We saw this buffalo crossing the water....







We get to see a lot of God's creation while we travel but in reality it's about 5% of the time, the other 95% is spent in towns witnessing and busy places, sleeping in noisy parking lots but we are thankful to be workers of the Lord.

The beauty is refreshing to our souls after having to stand in this wicked world. 

We stood out in Jackson Hole, Wyoming where they report well over 2.5 million visitors come each year.  The sidewalks are full of people fulfilling the lust of their flesh in all the shops focusing on selfies and selfishness and ignoring the Word of God.  Well, in reality many don't just ignore it, they mock it...in a nation that claims to be 'Christian'.  We had the police called on us and after they checked out what was going on, they said we were fine.



I had a woman come up to me and say:
"Do you know in the bible it says the pharisees stood on street corners like this?"

I said "Ma'am, Jesus said to go preach the gospel, would you like a gospel card?"

She said "No, I don't! This is what the pharisees did."

I said "Ma'am, I can clearly see that your religious body is not teaching you the truth.  I encourage you to test yourself."

She got in my face, really angry and said "How dare you say I'm not a Christian!" (see how they lie?)

I said "I never said you weren't a Christian, I encouraged you to test yourself."

Her friend grabbed her and they walked off.


One man stood on the corner waiting for the light to change and as he walked away he said 'Infidels should die'.    People drove by hailing satan and doing all sorts of vile things and guess what...many of them will be sitting in man made religion on Sunday.   

There were many mockers but there were also some potential sheep that did want to talk about the things of God.  Praise God!  That's why we're there.  To the condemnation of those who hate and mock God and to the help and service of those who are seeking.

When brother Jim sees little children coming, he preaches about how we are to come to Jesus like a little child and the children love to hear that but the parents grab their hands and turn their heads away. At one point a disabled boy was walking by and said HI to Jim  and on the way back by he waved bye to him.  Breaks my heart to see little ones being led astray. If you have small children, thank the Lord that you get to raise them in the truth.


I told brother Jim that I wanted a different sign.  I've been holding one that says 'Fear God' because we see rarely does anyone have that fear which is the beginning of wisdom according to Proverbs 9:10 but I noticed that more men were coming up to me.  I was thinking that it's somewhat challenging to men and did he think maybe there would be a better message for me to hold.  He offered this:

"Eve was deceived"


Eve was deceived...yup I like it. I used to be a raging feminist and now I'm a raging Christian woman against feminism because I know how destructive it is, it started in the beginning.  I have to prepare myself for the onslaught of angry feminist women coming after me now because this will inflame them but I will stand there in it because there may come a woman seeking truth who will say 'Yes, that is me, I want to repent'.  We also hand out gospel cards and put our website on our signs so people can learn about the lies of man made religion and contact us if they need help.

The reality of what we endure is ugly but there are times our Father refreshes us in His beauty (creation) strengthening us to go on to the next place.

He is merciful and gracious to His children:-)

But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. 
(Psalm 103:18)

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...