Many Years Ago

Greetings sisters!
How many of you remember these long gone days?


We were coming out of a building and saw this.

It brought me back a few years and then I realized it was MANY years ago. How time flies. I'm 51 and I remember one time as a child, my grandma said 'I think it was 50 years ago....'  I recall my eyes getting wide and my mind going in places to try to comprehend being alive 50 whole years!  Now I've bypassed that by 1 and Lord willing, many more.

I wasted most of those years on myself.  In my ignorance I was not serving God, although I was searching for something all my life, I still wasted it on vile, disgusting sins.  It reminds me to redeem the time because the last 12 years of being born again have flown by so fast and I hope to be able to also redeem the ones ahead for the glory of the Lord.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15-16)

As I type this brother Jim just read this verse to me...

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world (Philippians 2:15)

Let us be blameless, without rebuke in that we use the Lord's time all to His glory because every minute counts.

Have a joyous evening.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...