A Blessing in Vitamin C

Greetings sisters in the Lord,
I pray today brings you peace and joy as we have the hope of eternal life.  What an awesome foundation we have to reset our minds when the woes of the world overtake us.

But now being made free from sin, and  become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 
(Romans 6:22-23)

Lately brother Jim and I have been battling a vicious sickness and finally we seem to be breaking through to the other side.  I thought I would share this story with you....

Last week brother Jim said "You know, we have to be prepared for the fact that one of us might get really sick and while living in the van, that could really stretch us."  We talked about our options and then said the Lord will provide us a way to get through it.

Well, the other day we stopped at a little dent and bent discount grocery store and I found 5 boxes of this...


Normally those are a minimum of $7 each, so it was an awesome deal.  I have a weak immune system from Lyme's disease and several other issues from my past so there are times I need large doses of vitamin C to get me going again.  
When we found those I was rejoicing and thanking our Father because it was a great deal and a rare find.  Little did we know that in a few days we would be needing them because what brother Jim was battling, hit me. Praise God we are pressing through!

I want to add how I used to be obsessed with natural cures.  I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars chasing all sorts of herbs, cures, special foods, diets, supplements etc and although some did a little here and some there, NONE did what I needed to fully heal.  One day I got so fed up, crying on my bed to the Lord, why did I have to suffer so much?  It's always one thing or another going on in this body, how could I ever endure through this until I die?!  I decided that day to stop and toss everything out and see what happened.  

Nothing.

I wasn't better and I wasn't worse.  

I decided from that point on I would use just a couple basic things (vitamin C being one)  and eat as natural as possible without obsessing over it, with simple walking for exercise to keep the organs healthy.  After that, whatever the Lord decides to heal in me... He will.  If not, He won't.  I will be satisfied in that.

 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 
(2 Corinthians 12:7-9)

(This is just my findings with my issues, whatever you sisters do that helps you....great, I pray God blesses you in that.)

I hope you have a joyous day sisters.


The biblical gospel...