Encouragement from the Brethren

Good morning sisters!
We are blessed today to serve our King and let us thank Him each day for that!

Yesterday I had a bit of weakness as I was blindsided by my flesh and it overtook my mind, tearing at my heart as I digressed back to less than a year ago when we went through a dark time.  While I battled my flesh to press through it I kept thinking that I need strength.  I looked to the Lord to give me that strength to beat my flesh / mind into submission and overcome the tricks of satan to try to bring me down. Our Father takes care of us if we go to Him and it was not long and I was back in a joyous state of mind, ready to be a helper to my husband. Later on in the day we read a post from a younger brother in the Lord who has trials of his own but he keeps pressing through.  The scriptures he posted greatly encouraged me and I wanted to share here.

Job 39:19  Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder?
Job 39:20  Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? the glory of his nostrils is terrible.
Job 39:21  He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men.
Job 39:22  He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted; neither turneth he back from the sword.
Job 39:23  The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield.
Job 39:24  He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage: neither believeth he that it is the sound of the trumpet.
Job 39:25  He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting.



Isa 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isa 41:11  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isa 41:12  Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
Isa 41:13  For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.


Mat 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


Have joyous day sisters.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...