You Must Come Out Of The World





I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
(Romans 12:1-2)

Greetings sisters,
I just wanted to share that with you.  Brother Jim uses that phrase a lot when we're out street witnessing....You must come out of the world!
Oftentimes the people hearing that are worldly, carnal 'professed' Christians who are attending worldly, carnal events.  It's a wake up call to those who promote peace and unity.....

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. (2 Corinthians 6:17) 

...when Jesus came to divide His people out from among them.  

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.  He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
(Matthew 10:34-39)

Remember this verse:
 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. (Luke 16:15)

What man esteems is an abomination to God.

When we come out of the world and make all the physical changes, we need to remember to focus hard on the mental removal as well.  There are a lot of worldly mindsets that we have to continue fighting which when eliminated, will make us stronger. Amen sisters?!


Have a joyous day in the Lord.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...