What I tell You in Darkness, That Speak Ye in Light

Greetings sisters!
I rejoice for this day that was given to us and I rejoice for the freedom we have as I see how quickly it can be taken away.  Something happened today that made our jaw drop (and that takes a lot) about the wickedness of even the anabaptists.  Yeah.  Most of them are just as dead and evil as the rest of the world, don't let them fool you.  (I don't say that to be mean, I say it to be honest and warn you.)  In the near future I will post here what happened.

I don't believe the freedom in this country will last for long for Christians as the god of this world (satan) is closing the noose and the time is coming that there will be much evil, just as our Savior said in Matthew 10 and 24. We're seeing it.






I really have to do some soul searching with the Lord because I see some weak spots in me and I confess, today I had a tiny panic attack (in the midst of the ordeal) and my mind flashed back to when we had the safety and security, the peace and serenity of our little homestead and I had a split second thought of 'Why are we out here when we could be there?'  I had a flash of righteous anger and thought about how the masses HATE the word of God, questioned why are we here if they don't want to hear it and then John 1 came to mind...


1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
They didn't want the Savior they were waiting for.
It was a moment of depression then I remembered this...


12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This one encouraged me also...

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14)

And this one...

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11)


And this :-)


What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.  (Luke 15)
Usually I remind brother Jim of this but he reminded me today to rejoice and be exceedingly glad....

(Matthew 5)
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

We were just reading Matthew 10. Jesus sends the men out to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.  (Today the lost sheep could be anyone.)


11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

We travel from town to town, sometimes there are sheep and sometimes there are evil ones delivering us up to the councils (police) and trying to run us off because we are a shining light testimony against them...


17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

We are not greater than our master...


24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?




I need a bit of work in the area of fear creeping in because it's like we can see more persecution coming in the future, based on how evil the world is and how it hates the truth.


26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.


This is my encouragement to kill it....


29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

How comforting to know our Father is watching and satan cannot have power over us unless it was given from God.

11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. (John 19:11)

Sometimes I have an extra struggle because I have 'thorns in my flesh' that I deal with on a daily basis and if I'm not careful this all can weaken me but this is my go to verse to command myself out of such weakness...

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

Amen :-)

The day is not over yet and if it is uneventful then I wait to see what will happen tomorrow, all under the watchful eye of our Father.

Have a peaceful evening sisters, be thankful where the Lord has you.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...