God Wants for None to Perish

Blessings to you Sisters in Christ.


But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2 Peter 3:8-10



I shared with you about how we were out street witnessing outside an event run by a well known false teacher.  I didn't mention who it was then but I will today, it was Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son.  Billy was a false teacher and so is his son, who followed in his footsteps.  You can read about it here:  https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-seriousness-of-submission.html

We found out afterwards that close to 10,000 people attended that event.   For hour upon hour before the event started, brother Jim preached the gospel to the massive amounts of people waiting in line and also when they passed by to get into the gates.  They mocked, laughed, joked, blasphemed, got angry and even physical while they rejected the truth of God's Word.  

As they were coming out, they shut off one side of the street and nearly all of them filed past us as brother Jim pleaded with them to come out of their false ways.  Thousands and thousands of people walked next to us on their way by, laughing and jeerin.  At one point a man dashed up to me from the crowd and asked if I had a tract or something so I handed him one.  He then said a few things to brother Jim and disappeared into the crowd.

The next day we received an email from that man and all he had to say was that brother Jim had a good voice and that I have no joy and looked like I had lost my best friend.  

I looked at brother Jim and said 

"So I should have been smiling at all those those people who mocked God's Word?  Who walked right into the false teaching that you warned them about?  Who love the world and the things in it, over God?"  

(I did look down and smile at the few innocent children who were staring at us while their parents mocked and jeered.)  My mind was thinking about all those people heading to their demise and this guy wants me to smile about it?  Satan is crazy and has his workers all over trying to stumble us but I won't fall for it.  I had a couple seconds of righteous anger but quickly tossed it aside as I have more important things to do than to ponder such things that waste my time.

Sometimes I do struggle in the flesh when we go out in the streets and events like this.  I struggle between anger at those who claim Christ's name but outright deny His word and sadness at the deception they choose with the demise that awaits them.   (I'm sure those of you who have seen it, do as well.) But that too, I set aside because it's not something I can handle, lest I become weak and not a good helper for my husband.  

There was one time before the event started that the band was warming up (also trying to pump up the crowd before they got inside) and the bass drums were thumping...it was evil.  Right then, the beat reverberating bass in my heart and the pleading cries of Jim to the crowd almost made me cry....it was so surreal.  Then the masses filed in to fulfill the lust of their flesh to have their itchy ears scratched by what they wanted to hear.  (2 Timothy 4)

God wants for none to perish but we know many will...as few will make it.


Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:13-14

I've learned to look straight ahead at our Lord and Savior...


Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
Proverbs 4:25-27

God always gives us just what we need to rest and replenish ourselves and for the past 2 nights we have been blessed to have a very quiet, peaceful, beautiful overnight parking spot. (Yes, some Walmart parking lots are beautiful believe it or not:-)





That's only a small portion of the parking lot!


And while we were in that town we got a special treat.  I checked the map in the area and found an out of the way public pier and what a surprise we got! 

It was so awesome, check this out...





That made me smile:-)


I love pelicans, they are a most awesome creation!  The man cleaning the fish said he's there often so the birds know him.  It was really interesting because when we walked out on the pier, we saw several of them but they were just floating in the water while this man walked down the pier to his truck.  He came back carrying a small cooler and when they saw that, they all flocked together and you can see why in this next video...






Watch the upper left side of the video and  you can see his hands while he was cleaning the fish.  

I'll digress back to the event that we witnessed...
At one point when we were in the midst of all those people, I saw a pretty white bird walking across the grass field where everyone was parked.  He was minding his own business, not worried about what was going on around him and did what God created it to do.  It gave me comfort seeing God's order in motion regardless if the human creation was was not doing what He created it to do. 

So, here we were last night and our parking spot was not pretty nor peaceful as this town is super populated (whew!) but we rejoice because the word of God went out to someone within less than a half hour of getting here!!!!  A man talked with brother Jim for a long time even though his wife got mad and left, his oldest son came looking for him and then the youngest son.  He got a lot of truth and we pray that it goes deep in him.  

Later in the evening as we were in the store, brother Jim had an awesome opportunity to witness to a man.  A man was on the phone by us while we were looking at something for the van.  The man mentioned something about church in the morning.  He got off the phone and brother Jim gave him a gospel card and warned him 

God's timing is perfect and we rejoice!

I won't smile at those who reject God's Word but I do smile when I think of all our brothers and sisters scattered around the world, who love and honor our Father in Heaven.

March on sisters!

Love to you all,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...