Praying for the Brethren



Greetings sisters in Christ!
God's Word says we reap what we sow in Galatians 6 so today I'm going to encourage you to pray for the brethren because when we pour ourselves out, God fills us back up.  I know when I'm struggling and beaten down by the world, if I pray for others or give of myself here on the blog to you sisters, I'm refreshed and strengthened. 


I continuously pray that God give us the strength we need to overcome the trials in our lives, of which we know there are many.  Brother Jim and I have seen so many spiritual deaths that if we were to focus on them, we would be devastated and end up like Lot's wife turning to a pillar of salt.  We know what flavorless salt is worth don't we?



Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. 
Luke 14:34-35

The Word of God says to pray without ceasing, which means to always have a mindset focused on God even while doing what you need to do.  It's a daily killing of the flesh as our reasonable service.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:1


Let us all pray for one another, knowing that we are being prayed for in return, that's an encouragement in itself.

Strive on in Christ!

Have a joyous day sisters.
Love in Christ,
Sister Deb




The biblical gospel...