Street Preaching at the Super Bowl 2020 in Miami FL

Greetings sisters in Christ!
I pray you are all doing well!  We are joyous in the Spirit, are you?

A few weeks ago brother Jim told me that the Super Bowl was going to be in Miami, FL this year and we were 5 hours from it.  He asked me to do my (helper) part and look at the map to see what our options were for over night and parking for the day so we could go there, preach the gospel and shine the light of Truth. I found some info that looked a little far fetched but possibly promising and then he began to think about it and see what might be the will of God.  After a while we set it aside until 2 days before when he said we need to look into it again.  More map study and several phone calls later, we were prepared and ready to go.  It was amazing because it was like the Red Sea parted and it lined up perfectly all the way down to the last detail. (Like coming in from the north because the roads were packed from the south.)   I'll be honest with you, neither of us wanted to go to Miami in the first place and then to stand amidst thousands of people set on sin, but we don't live in our flesh.  

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

We woke up that morning and I kept telling myself that God will give me what I need to get through the day because I wasn't feeling well.  I KNEW He would give it to me but not until I needed it, and He did.  We were blessed to get a parking spot for free (unbelievable!!!) about a mile away.  Once we got there we were thankful because there was a public street between the parking lots and the gate so we were amongst all the people.  They said there were over 64,000 people attending and we were there for 6 hours so thousands and thousands of people heard the gospel and to come out of the world.  

If you are interested in seeing a few videos of the witnessing there, this link will send you to our dontperish.com website witnessing page.  We started a page for the some of the events we go to and will add to it.
https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos/street-preaching-super-bowl-2020-miami-fl

The crowd was just starting to build up early in the day.

We saw several other street preachers set up so brother Jim talked to them, encouraging them to go much deeper in God's Word than they were. Here's an elderly man pushing a walker with a gospel sign on it. Brother Jim said that might be him some day:-)




Here's another sign we saw...



Out of the entire day there were a couple people we think might have had 'ears to hear'. It was rather surreal to be honest, the people were almost like robots or zombies, enamored with the prospect of being at such an event....I can't put it in words but it was creepy and evil.

I tried to hand out cards but the truth was not received, in fact people either had dead eyes or they sneered and mocked with wickedness.



We were prepared for that, of course, because the Word is not welcome in the world...


He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
John 1:10:11

The activity was incredible, what humans do to for entertainment is insane!  There was  a blimp floating around among a bunch of planes flying circles with banners floating behind them.  Check out this one...



It says "Christ is coming be prepared."
(That was interesting, I wonder who paid for that?)

God gave me what I needed, I was like a stone, rock solid, trusting in our Father that His will be done, regardless of what happened and I went about the day without being in my flesh.  I was joyous about that!

As we were walking back to our van, the sun was getting low and we were exhausted but joyful to be servants.  (We left before the game started.) Once we were settled in our parking spot for the night, brother Jim ran the generator so I could use the heat pad and rest and it wasn't long when my flesh started to come back to me and I began rehashing the day.  At one point brother Jim showed me a picture I'd taken of a little boy sitting on top of his dad's shoulders and I burst out crying at how sad it was they were leading him into sin.  I was going to use the picture as a teaching point (without his face of course) but brother Jim deleted it for me.  I absorbed the massive amounts of deadness we just witnessed with evil and wicked countenances mixed in.  It was almost overwhelming and I physically went through a short time of what Jim called, 'coming down from it all'.  I wasn't able to fall asleep until a couple hours after brother Jim, it was early in the morning and just as I was getting sleepy a car alarm horn kept blasting for a minute, then stopping for about 30 seconds, then blasting again... it went on for a loooong time.  My flesh was tested but I passed :-)  And today is another day for us to serve Him and we did, get this...

During our morning walk we passed a construction site where they're building a parking garage for fancy cars so I took a video.



It was rather interesting because those guys who work there are taking great risks dealing with that big cement piece and one (slow) piece at a time they get the building done.  After it was in place the semi truck was pulling out of the parking lot to get another load and one of the guys working there was in the street hollering, "Hi, take a picture!"  So I did.  He was laughing and shouted to have a good day.  We continued our walk and as we came back by, brother Jim handed them both a gospel card and that guy was smiling and thanking Jim for God's truth.  As we were walking away the other guy said that God is good!  (They both spoke broken English.) It wasn't long after we were already heading down the road when we got a message from the guy I took the picture of. (Brother Jim asked if he minded using his picture on our ministry sites and he was happy about it.) 




He and Jim had some conversation on messenger and we're praying he goes deep into the truth.  Brother Jim mentioned how we saw thousands of people yesterday who were dead and not interested in truth and today there we saw 2, both were very thankful and one took the time to reach out.  Jim said that it goes to show you how precious the 'few' are. Don't think that you have to be a worker for God in big ways because sometimes the smaller ones are bigger than the big ones!

We are currently working our way toward another witnessing destination at the Amish / Mennonite vacation community that we were at a not long ago and we will see if any from this group are interested in the truth.  

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Matthew 26:28

He shed His blood for us, the least we can do is live for Him and proclaim His truth. Amen.

We are looking forward to heading to our parking spot for the night and seeing what tomorrow brings. Have a joyous evening sisters.

Love and blessings to you,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...