A Sisters Voice

Hello sisters in Christ!
It's been a long while since I've done any sort of audio or video for you but it's been on my heart to get back to doing them, so here you go.  I have to work at killing my flesh in that it used to take me a lot of preparation and notes, many tries, deletes and redo's just to do one, but from now on I'm going to just wing it and go.  I was encouraged by this:


And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?
Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
Exodus 4:10-12

The Lord knows my heart and my desire to encourage you all so I trust that I will do just that, with His help.





Have a joyous day and blessings to you all.




Love in Christ,
Sister Deb





The biblical gospel...