Banana Pancakes

Greetings sisters in Christ!
How are my keeper at home sisters doing today? I'm just going to do a quick post on a simple recipe that made brother Jim really happy! We rarely eat regular pancakes and one day, not long ago, he asked if I would make some for him because we still have some real maple syrup left so I made these instead of the traditional kind.  

I'm sure many of you already know about them but I'll share just in case a sister has never tried them.  They are super easy and a great way to use up older bananas.

* 1 Banana
* 1 Egg
* 2-3 Tablespoons flour 
* Cinnamon (optional) 

*Mash the banana then mix in the egg, flour and cinnamon.
(I hand mash and mix, the batter will be sort of lumpy but that's fine.)
*Pour small amounts into a hot skillet and cook one side until you see it drying around the edges.  
*Flip and cook a few minutes til it's done.

Some people don't use flour but I like the consistency better and they are easier to flip over that way because it binds them better than just egg and banana.  The awesome thing about these is that they don't need much syrup, just a drizzle will do because the banana is sweet already.  To us they are like eating a dessert.




I would assume you could use any fruit instead of bananas, maybe just adjust the flour up a bit if it's something like applesauce...which I plan on trying one of these days.  

Now I'm hungry:-)  

Enjoy your keeper at home tasks and be thankful for all that we get to do for others.

5Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
Ephesians 6:5-8

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...