God's Timing

Greetings sisters in Christ,
Praise God for another day to give Him glory and thanks for setting before us, the hope of eternal life.

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18

Hold fast sisters, the day of our redemption is drawing nearer and I pray you (and I) all stand strong in the truth.  In His timing, we will go home and be with Him eternally, not worrying any longer about the cares of this world.  




The other day I was cleaning out and rearranging our van and it struck me that I had been forgetting God's timing and how things are laid out according to His plan, not ours.  I flashed back to when we were running our carving business and we noticed that when the ministry was very busy, our carving work slowed down.  There were times I began to get concerned but through all that I learned that God's timing is best.  Since we left that business behind and are now available full time to share the gospel and encourage the saints, I see God's timing still at work.  This time that we've had to get things done here at the land has also been a time to slow down and reflect on my own life and faith.  Time to examine areas that get forgotten when you're out on the street and in the world, battling day after day.  Sometimes the focus can be more on the world and getting the message out and less on the glory of God and your own walk and then you find yourself weakened when life shifts.

This life is not ours and neither is much of it under our control, especially as godly women, submitting to our husbands.  God is leading them, as the authority in the houses and we are to follow and help them which means we have to have a deeper trust in our Father that He knows all, is watching over all and it will all work out for His glory and for those that love Him.

As satan exercises more power in this world's system and the people in it, we must stand strong and remember God's timing.  He loves and cares for His children (that's you and I if we are born again in Christ Jesus) and will watch over us in all things.  Yes, there will be trials and troubles but what does our Savior say about that?

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

There are times I marvel and grieve at the amount of people (professed Christians) turning from the faith and becoming reprobates, worse than they were before...


26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 10:26-31

But then I remember that our God is a just and loving Father, one who remembers His children (us) and the promises He made.  

25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26

Stand strong sisters, hold fast to the faith, be obedient in all things, pray for one another that we all may do so and march on :-)

Much love to you all,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...