Sewing Tunics

Greetings sisters in Christ!
I hope your day is joyous in the Lord, giving Him thanks and glory! 

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 1:11

 I'm really enjoying this time here to catch up on all the things we've been wanting to do and homestead projects.  




I dug out my sewing machine and sewed Jim some tunics....the easy way:-) 







All I do is take one of his shirts and add an extension on the bottom.  The extension is the bottom of another shirt that we got on sale at the thrift store.  No the colors don't match but that's whats so great about my husband....he doesn't care and has taught me to be the same way.  It's clothing to cover our body and we should be thankful for it.


You could add extensions from just cloth, not using another shirt if you want but I found that it was easier and cheaper to just buy a shirt for a couple dollars, cut off the bottom and sew it on the other one.  

In case you didn't know, Christian men should dress biblical, not only the women.  If women are to fully cover themselves as God did in the garden of Eden, men, as the leaders and examples, should as well.  We have information on our teaching blog if your husband or other Christian men want to learn.  Have them contact brother Jim, he's always happy to help anyone seeking truth.
(http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/)

There you have it, a simple solution to biblically covering our men.  Hopefully that's a helpful hint for you:-)

I leave you with a picture of God's awesome creation...






Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:1-2

Love to you in Christ,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...