The More They Afflicted Them, The More They Grew

Greetings sisters in Christ,
I pray your day was joyous and victorious in the Lord.  I was reading in Exodus today and in chapter 1 vs 12 it says:
But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew.  And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.

Seems that the more the Egyptians pressured the Israelite's, the more robust and hearty they grew in their numbers.  
Isn't that amazing how the opposite happens in God's world. In the world, the more I was pressed upon before I was in Christ, the faster I fell but after I was born again, the more I'm tested and tried, the more I grow in Him.

Look at Apostle Paul when he was in chains and how that emboldened the people.

Let us all keep this in mind when we come across trails in our life and as we get closer to what may be the end times.  Brother Jim was just saying on the phone (to a brother) tonight that today is the day we need to prepare for what's to come, whatever that may be.

Also for comfort, keep reading through Exodus and see how God protected the children of Israel from the plagues he set upon Egypt.


As you read through the book you see how God protects His children if they were obedient to His commands (blood on the door post etc) and how He can do that for us.

Just a quick encouragement to you today.
Praise God for this day and know that we pray for you all.

I leave you with this pretty picture from the creation of our Father in Heaven.



Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...