The Sin Maker and the Sin Breaker

Greetings sisters in Christ!
This is just a quick post for you married sisters who might encounter this particular situation in your life with your husband.


See this here:


Most of you probably know what that is.  For those of you who don't know, it's a trailer hitch, the part that hooks onto the vehicle so you can pull the trailer. I call it a 'sin maker'. 


Question for you sisters....

How many of you have had to stand next to one of these and help direct your husband while he's backing up to it?  
(I'm pretty sure some of you are not smiling right now.)  

Brother Jim and I have a solution that has greatly improved our marriage :-)




This is what you call a 'back up camera'.  
It's the sin breaker!!!

Yep, that thing is worth a million dollars ten times over! Brother Jim easily hooked it up and it's been one of the best investments we've made. ( A whole whopping $30 :-)  

He's been using his for several years and he loves me so much he even bought a back up in case one breaks!  
Now that's love :-)

For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, let me explain the situation.  Brother Jim gets into the van and says 'line me up'.  As he's backing up, I have to signal with my hand to go left or right and try to get it exactly right.  If it's off just a little then we have to start the process over again.  And again. 
And again. 
And again.
And again.
By then the tension is getting pretty high and you can figure out what goes on.  But with this precious tool, brother Jim gets it right every time, all by himself:-)

I thought this would bring a smile to the faces of those who have been down this road and good advice for those who might encounter it.


Have a joyous evening.

Love to you,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...