Heat Pads Help

Greetings sisters in Christ!
I know for a fact there are some of you who suffer from physical ailments and do what you can to get through the rough days.  You probably already know about heat pads but I thought I'd do a quick review on the one I have in case you're wanting to get one.  Heat pads are great for sore muscles or reducing inside inflammation and they are awesome to just keep you warm on a cold day:-)  I use my heat pads pretty much every single day and I'm so thankful for them because they make my days easier to get through.

I have an older Sunbeam that works great and gets hot, really fast. Since it was so old I wanted to have a back up so I did my research and finally found one that was similar and it's even bigger.



(No I'm not getting any money doing this, I'm just sharing personal testimony so that it might help others.)

This one is so big I can lay on it and it reaches from my neck to my lower backside and it gets hot:-)  Some don't get more than warm and for me, that's doesn't do much. This has 6 temps on it, 2 hour timer or override to leave it on until you turn it off.  With all the work we've been doing lately, I'm really using my heat pads! 



We are blessed to have such tools to help comfort our flesh while getting ourselves through this life, let us thank the Lord for allowing us to do so.  I was just thinking, as we had a very breezy, cool day, one that could not be more perfectly comfortable for the flesh and I thought about how merciful our Father was to allow us to have such days.  He could have made the earth 110 degrees with high humidity every single day, 24 hrs for all the years of our life.  Talk about enduring...





Brother Jim is almost finished with his big van project and hopefully will get it posted very soon so I can share it with you.


Let us give Him praise every day and strive on sisters.


(Picture from a saint in another country.)


Blessings,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...