Helping Your Neighbor and Witnessing the Gospel

Greetings sisters in Christ!
Today I want to share a quick witnessing story and encourage you to look for opportunities for yourself.

I ran into the store to get a few items and when I came around the corner, an older man, pushing a cart, almost ran into me.  He apologized and I said it wasn't a problem at all.  As he walked off he mumbled something about finding the baking soda.  I looked up and saw that we were at the end of the baking aisle so I said 'Sir, you should be able to find it in this aisle.'  He said 'Thanks but I've already been up and down this area and I can't find it.'  I said I would look for him and walked up, down, up, down and nowhere could I find any.  I pulled out my phone and loaded the store app, looking for the location which said it was in that aisle.  I finally found a spot that was empty (where it should be) and said maybe he wanted to check with a stocker to see if they had anymore. 






He promptly turned and walked away, thanking me and saying he would do just that.   I wanted to give him a gospel card but it didn't work out right to do so with his quick departure so I figured I'd be on guard in case I met him in a different aisle.

As I was getting ready to leave, I walked past the baking aisle on my way to the front and he came out from the aisle and said 'I found it ma'am. Let me show you.'  He walked a couple steps, pointed up and in a little spot between some other items, and there were a couple boxes (out of place).   I thanked him for sharing and said 'That's great news!  Here I'd like to share even more good news with you, the gospel' and handed him a gospel card, which he took and put in his wallet.  I said 'I see you weren't wearing a mask so i figured it would be okay to hand you the card.'  He said 'Oh, yeah, no problem.  I have a mask in my pocket but I don't wear it.'  (He pulled it out and showed me.)  He said 'The only way I'll die is if the good Lord has me die.'  I said 'Amen' and encouraged him to check out the website and contact my husband Jim, if he wanted help in the truth of God's Word.  He was very kind and thanked me, walking off while saying how his wife is afraid of all this.

It was very brief but perfectly laid out, all the glory to God and His timing, and if you are ready, you may have opportunities of your own. 

Only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24

Yes, women can give out the gospel and be used by God.



Praise be to God the Father almighty.

Blessings,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...