Simple Pumpkin Cake Bread

Greetings sisters in Christ,
This is just a quick post on how to whip up a nutritious snack, Pumpkin Cake Bread.  I don't know whether to call it cake or bread by the texture of it but either way it's tasty:-)



This is great to have the ingredients on hand because you can mix it up in a matter of a couple minutes and have it baked in less than 20.

You need:
* 1 Spice cake mix (or make your own if you like)
* 1 can of pumpkin 15 oz
* (optional topping)

That's it!

Mix them both together, spread onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 for 18? minutes?  You know your oven better than I do so I'm sure you can figure out the timing.  I spread mine on a thin baking sheet so that it cooks faster but you can make yours any way. 

We like to add a natural topping to sweeten it up a bit, like coconut.  You could sprinkle chocolate chips, cinnamon sugar mix or use frosting.  You could also leave it plain and top it with yogurt, we like that too.  Use your cooking imagination and make it your own:-)


Quick recipes like this are great to have on hand for when you have last minute guest planning on dropping by and you'd like to be hospitable, the children are looking for something simple to make, you're tired and don't have time to do something from scratch or your neighbor had a bad day and you want to bless them.  

I know, some people don't like boxed items and I'm not the biggest fan of them but I have no problem with things like this once in a while.  It's all about moderation, in this house anyway.  

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Hebrews 13:2

I'm going to go have a piece for my night time snack now:-)

Have a good day my Titus2 sisters.
Love,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...