Picture Post

Greetings sisters in Christ!
I pray this day you are standing strong in the Lord, overcoming all that satan throws at you with your Ephesians 6 armor. Our Father is one of victory, and we can be victorious in Him if we worship in Spirit and Truth (John 4:24).  Praise God as He is the author and finisher of our faith. (Hebrews 12:2)

We have been very busy in the Lord and we pray it will continues, praise God!  We do our best to encourage the saints daily on our blogs, sharing what the Lord is doing in our lives, what we learn and sometimes simple scenery that bring Him glory.  We are nothing without Him but we love our brethren so we do what we can with this technology that we have, until it is no longer available.  We are all scattered and will most likely not be together while on this earth, long distance relationships only go so far, but if we endure in the faith, until the end, we will all be together with our Heavenly Father for all of eternity. What a joyous day that will be!

For those of you who are new here, I don't do constant in depth teachings on this blog as I have covered (I think) many of the main topics for women and since we live in a tiny house and travel all the time preaching the gospel (brother Jim is a street evangelist), I don't have a lot of keeper at home topics that cover what many of you face.  When we are in the homestead I share what I can there but we have a bit of an unconventional life and so I simply share what we do in ours, hoping it might help someone else similar or to open the mind of someone who might want to simplify their life.  We do have a couple pages you can check out on homestead ( http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/p/preparing-vs-prepping.htmland van dwelling http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/p/van-dwelling-tips.htmllife if you're interested.  

It's pretty much a daily conglomeration of what is going on or I'll share on a topic that I've been pondering.  

Today I just want to share some random pictures with thoughts for all of you and maybe something will be encouraging.

With the 'virus' issue going on and still lingering in the background of the 'race' issue, I asked brother Jim to draw this picture for me. I was inspired for it because I watched him hug a young man (you can read about that HERE) and I found it amusing because there was a handshake, no masks and a biblical hug out of true love for another.  




Let nothing come in between love of the brethren lest we bring shame to our Father.  


Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
Matthew 5:23-24

Sin, of course, separates believers from those who won't repent of it but unity can be restored upon repentance, just as our Father did for us by showing the way through His Son.

Recently a man told brother Jim that people would be able to better relate to him if he didn't dress the way he does. (Biblical with a tunic like shirt.) He said to the man "Those who are seeking truth will see me being biblical and come over to talk to me, we see it all the time.  If I was a seeker looking for truth (holiness) , I wouldn't come to ask you, who are dressed worldly. Doesn't that make sense?"  The man agreed.   





We stood out holding gospel signs on a busy street corner and brother Jim was preaching to those who were stopped at the light and those walking by.  We weren't there very long when a man came close enough to say 'Jesus said you're not supposed to pray on the street corners'.  Brother Jim preached a bit more then turned to him and said 'Sir, I have not once prayed, I've been preaching.  Jesus said to go and preach the gospel."  The man got mad and walked back down the street to his tattoo parlor, stopping part of the way to turn back, laugh evilly and do a weird dance.  He then continued on his way.  




His shirt said 'Slowly We Rot'.  Sad....

Jesus offered peace to those who would follow after Him.





I had brother Jim put that plaque up in our camper van so I can be encouraged by it every day in this darkening world.  Praise God for His promises.




I hope your day goes well and that you are setting your mind on things above.




Peace and blessings to you,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...