Street Witnessing in Wisconsin Dells, WI

Greetings sisters in Christ,
We were out sharing the gospel on the streets today in a popular tourist town.  It's very fleshly with water parks and amusement parks along one strip and then the downtown area where we were as people walked by from shop to shop buying trinkets and foods.  Normally the sidewalks are packed with people but because of the late opening of the town, there were less, but still plenty of people walking by and tons stopped by the intersections with their windows down. Here are some witnessing videos if you are interested.











At one point a family walked by and I heard a little boy say 'God bless you' to brother Jim and as I turned to look  (maybe 3 or 4 yrs old) he was walking over by me saying 'God bless you'.  I watched him walk down the sidewalk with his family and it made me so sad to see him (and that little girl and all the other children) being led away into the world.  I'm thankful to have grown much stronger (to God be the glory) in this area of children as the Holy Spirit reminds me of our Father's promises and the hope that is there for all who seek Him, then I usually get a rebuke to get going as we have work to do in the world and I cannot stumble myself.

A worldly looking man walked by brother Jim when he was silent, taking a break from preaching and we were just holding signs and he said 'Don't stop, keep preaching'.  He came back a few minutes later with 2 bottles of cold water.  I ponder those acts, from the people you would least likely expect it from, praise God, maybe they are convicted

It was a good day to serve the Lord and we were sure tired afterwards, in fact after we were done and had a late lunch, I laid down to stretch and woke up a half our later to find brother Jim taking a quick nap also.  (That's rare for us.)

Brother Jim drew this for me.


We look forward to wherever we will be tomorrow, Lord willing we live to see another day.

From a brother.


I pray you all are standing strong and patiently enduring through this life.



Peace and blessings,
Sister Deb


The Biblical gospel...