After Bite...A Good Summertime First Aid Tool

Greetings sisters in Christ!
I pray you are all standing strong in the truth and not being swayed by the false teachings and philosophies of man. Tonight I'm just doing a quick post on something that has been beneficial to us, it's called After Bite and it's just for what it says.  





After something (non poisonous or life threatening) bites you, you can dab some of this on and it helps tremendously!    Let me say here that we don't normally use such things as we pretty much just 'tough it out' but I'm glad I gave it a try when I found it discounted for .75 cents.   Both brother Jim and I were impressed how quickly it stopped the itching of a couple bites we had.    We could have used this in pick up truck loads in Wisconsin when there was a bad year of mosquitoes, but thankfully we don't have to deal with that too much on the road. 

We've been witnessing hard out on the streets and are heading to a big tourist place tomorrow, Lord willing, to shine the light of truth in a dark world again.  Brother Jim put my sign on a stick like his (only he got me a small, lightweight one) so it's easier to hold....and I can spin it for 2 messages now:-) I'll have him take a picture for you, maybe tomorrow if it works out.

We are blessed with a VERY nice parking spot for the evening.  It's on the side of a Cabela's (for those of you who don't know, that's an expensive sporting goods store).  They have spots set up for people like us and others in big rigs so if you're a traveler looking for places to park overnight like we do, check them out as they are very traveler friendly.  Anyway, it's pretty level and we have a bit of privacy. (Finding level spots can be difficult and if you have issues like I do, sleeping even at a small slope can be cause bone troubles for the next day.)


After our shower I got some clothes soaking so I can take care of them right away in the morning.  It works out great in the van because the area I hang them is by a window and when we travel the air flows right past them.  I'm so thankful not to have to go to a laundry mat and can keep us going where we need to be without spending our time there. 

I mentioned we're going to witness at a famous place tomorrow and I'm thinking we will be getting the usual comments that we are causing division and God is all about love.  People don't realize that God LOVED...read that 'ed' part at the end of love.  LOV"ED" the world that He sent His son.  That was God's act of love and you don't get that love unless you are His.  If you overlook sin in someone who claims Christ and you know better, you are approving of it and a partaker, their blood is on your hands.  I bring this up because this 'After Bite' solution sounds like something we need when we try to help those who claim Christ and they bite and devour us when we hold them to truth, trying to help them get in line with the Word for their own good and to glorify God.  I'm sure some of you have come across that also.  But we just keep marching on, praising God for His truth even if others don't want it or are making up excuses...God will sort it out in the end. 

By the way, neither brother Jim nor I could care less about this place we are going tomorrow, we are only venturing there (and everywhere else we go) because people who need truth will be there.  They actually have places designated for those who can practice their first amendment rights; freedom of speech.  

We found a place right outside a Walmart here (that we're not staying at)  that's great for flying our signs.  We've had great witnessing opportunities and while we're in the area we might be frequenting the corner.  I enjoy standing out at intersections even if there isn't a lot of personal interaction because it's a chance to ponder the things of God and not be distracted.  It's a quiet way to do the work of the Lord and every second someone is driving by, reading the signs. Brother Jim often uses his amplifier because people have their windows down and will listen to what he's preaching.

Let the Word go out.  Speaking of that, it's time to retire for the night and get ready for tomorrow. 



Have a joyous evening sisters, may God be praised!

Love in Christ, 
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...