Consistent Sisters

Good evening sisters!
Praise the Lord for faithful sisters who take their calling, as godly women, seriously!  I want to give praise to those who we see growing by the efforts they put forth on a regular basis.




They are diligent in their duties in the ordinances that our Father has set forth and in love they obey him joyfully.  They also love the sisters enough to encourage them on a regular, consistent basis, regardless if they receive anything in return.  Praise God for sisters in Christ, let us rejoice and be that which is an encouragement to others!




This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
John 15:12-14

Have a joyous evening sisters,
Love,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...