Modesty Apron and Tiered Skirt (Custom Sewn Clothing)

Greetings sisters!
How was your day today?  We have been very busy, praise God the word is going out!  Today was something else out on the streets....VERY wicked people, maybe I'll share tomorrow or something but today I'm tired of thinking about this dark world.  I thought tonight I'd share something nice:-)

There is a sister in the Lord who has been blessed with a tremendous skill of sewing and does excellent work. She worked diligently with me to design a custom apron pattern so I can wear them out on the streets witnessing and have full coverage when the wind is blowing.  



She created her own patterns from a sketch and ideas I sent and after a bit of discussion she came up with exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something with pleats at the top, long, almost to my knees and flared outward and she took care of it all. 

I also ordered a custom sewn skirt.



She is a single sister with an online sewing shop.  She just recently started a brand new shop (she's been sewing for quite some time now with a different shop but started a new one) and I thought if any of you are interested you can contact me for her information.

She is in Australia but don't let the shipping scare you as it's still reasonable and her prices are below the prices of custom sewn items here in the states.  We appreciate supporting the saints, maybe you will too!


I'm off to go be a helper to brother Jim in all the ministry things we have to take care of from today.  I hope you all have a joyous evening.

(Here's a picture from that sister.)




Love in Christ,
Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...