Is It That Time Already?????

Greetings to our obedient, keeper of the home, sister saints!
Hey, I was in the store today (I had this post in drafts and just found it so it's actually later than the current date:-) getting a few things before we hit the road again and guess what I saw?  I rounded the corner and what was before me made made my gardening, homesteading old self get really excited....




Look at that!!!!!!!

What a beautiful sight!!!!!!


A mountain of jars sitting there just waiting to be filled with the golden harvest of a hard worked garden!  Oh, how I loved to preserve the garden bounty that the Lord had blessed us with!!!

I had to kill a bit of flesh when we sold the Wisconsin  house because I had about that many canning jars of all sizes and we didn't have room to bring them and making an 18 hour round trip to get them was not worth it.  

When I saw this awesome sight, I thought about you sisters, who are blessed to have a garden; working the harvest and putting up the goods.  Oh, what a joy to be able to eat from the fruits of your labor in the middle of winter and cherishing the last few jars that hold you over until the next harvest.  

It is a lot of work but an awesome work it is as it shows the Father's creation in a mighty way.  A dead seed that comes to life, producing food and more seeds for the next planting! 

I should stop now for a couple reasons.  One, it's making me hungry thinking about produce and two, I don't want to make myself envious of what I'm not doing anymore (at this time anyway) by looking backwards:-)  

Praise the Lord, He has us all doing what He wants us to do and through our obedience He is glorified.  






I hope your day is joyous in the Lord, giving thanks for all things.


From a sister saint.


Blessings and peace,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...