She Is Like The Merchants' Ships

Greetings sisters in Christ!
Praise the Lord for the opportunity to be godly women in this dark world.  Our Father has set our course and shown us who we are to be and what our roles are.  There was a time in my unregenerate past that I hated being a woman but now in Christ I see the beauty of it.  




(I drew most of the picture but 
brother Jim helped me on some:-)


I love the Titus 2 aspect of it, taking care of the home and being in charge of all the duties in it.  We all do it differently; some of us sisters are home all the time tending gardens, animals and preserving, some are  in apartments doing the best they can in a small space, some work outside the home but tend it when they return, some are on the road traveling etc.  It's all glory to God when we are obedient women, in our roles, doing our jobs, however that may be!

She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
Proverbs 31:14

I've mentioned before (more than a few times:-) how I do miss the gardening aspect but am quite content to use my skills on the road to glean good deals. (I love hearing about sisters gardens though:-)  I thought I'd share this with you as I was so joyous for this blessing of affordable fruit.

We were in a town in Wyoming and for those of you who don't know about Wyoming, it's the least populated state in the US and the towns are very far in between (sometimes a couple hours either way).  I usually look at grocery store ads and saw a sale for plums so I went into the store and what a surprise!




Different kinds of peaches and several varieties of plums, all for under $1 per lb.  I was pretty happy about that because I know how much brother Jim appreciates fruit.  He was super excited when I brought them out to the van:-)





We all have to work hard to feed our household and try to do it economically and in a healthy manner. We should rejoice when we can accomplish this feat and give thanks unto our Father.

As I was in there I walked through the plant section (of course:-) giving our Father glory for His creation.






How many different plants there are in the world is amazing.



And the diversity between them all. 





Yep and the flowers :-)  
I've never seen one like this and there 
were a few different colors:













I took a lot more pictures but will save them for later.



I noticed that in this area (and in particular this town) that most people don't follow the 'mask' laws and rebel against it and I happened to mention that to brother Jim.  During our travels we see so many different cultures in one country, it's fascinating as well as good to understand how people are in areas, when you go like we do.   I was heading into the clearance section when I noticed a husband and wife about our age, and for some reason I said 'Excuse me, I'm assuming you are from this area?"  (They didn't look like tourists.) The man answered and said 'Yes we are, where are you from?'  I answered and then mentioned that I see the people don't follow the mask mandate very well and I smiled.  The man said something about their town and people making sure they continue to have their rights etc.  The second he was done speaking, the woman asked me what denomination I was.  I briefly explained that we belong to no man made denomination and that we are simply born again believers following the Word of God.  I then held out a gospel card (in which the man took it and handed it to her) and explained about why we were there and that we travel all over because brother Jim is a street preacher. She said 'Oh, I'm interested because I'm struggling with the death (of a loved one)'.  I told her that the gospel is our hope and our website is there to help her and we are happy to assist anyone seeking truth. Brother Jim did an audio about counting the cost, you can find the link to it HERE

I don't normally talk about such things as what the world is having people do (like masks) and I had no plans of approaching anyone about it, but for some reason I did and look what happened.  Maybe God put it on my heart to 'see' this different culture and use it as a door opener even when I wasn't planning it.  How awesome is our God!  I hope she seeks truth and not just what will make her feel better on this earth.  

God uses his daughters in the home and when we are in the world, if we are ready to give an answer of the hope that lies within us.  I'm sure you all have seen that yourselves!



Praise God, every obedient act we do for Him brings Him glory, no matter how big or small.

I almost forgot to share this:-)  On a cash back app I had a coupon for $1 payout on some crackers and I found some discounted for .50 cents /box. That means I was paid .50 cents for each box I bought.  Free crackers and money in my pocket for more deals:-)




We are working our way north around some mountains and the south on the other side, Lord willing, witnessing along the way and maybe hitting another popular tourist spot.  In the tourist areas you have high concentrations of people that you can send out the gospel to, which is good, but it's just as good when you can do it in smaller towns too.  God has His 'potential' sheep all over so we pray we continue to run across their paths and I have no doubt we will because we see it all the time.

Praise God for the Holy Spirit who comes to convict, comfort and teach us ALL things as we see it moving in people in all those ways.  


I pray your day is joyous and you continue on in the faith...

 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Colossians 2:5-10


From a sister saint.

Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore.
Psalm 113:2

Love and blessings to you,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...