Fall Foliage and Flesh Killing

Greetings dear sister saints!

I pray you are all well and enjoying the new season coming.  For us here it is fall...our most favorite time of the year!

Today on our travels I took some pictures to share with you. 


After that we were able to drive through the countryside:-) Yay!!!
The colors aren't even at peak and are already beautiful :-) Our Father made all that!  Unfortunately the pictures look so flat compared to the vibrancy of real life but you may enjoy them anyway!




But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. Psalm 5:11






Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, [my] dearly beloved. Philippians 4:1



Blessed [are] they that keep judgment, [and] he that doeth righteousness at all times. Psalm 106:3




Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Timothy 2:22




And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11






And the sight of the glory of the LORD [was] like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel. Exodus 24:17






Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. Isaiah 60:1



The geese are always here at this pond so we were looking forward to seeing them on our way through. 
 I kept walking up to them until they took off in flight, how graceful and beautiful:-)






As we pulled in by the pond we saw 2 white birds.  We couldn't identify them for the area because there was something different about them.  I snuck up to the water and was ready with my camera when I saw they were decoys!  



Brother Jim said I should warn you about being deceived as our Savior said there would be many and we sure see it don't we? You can see one of brother Jim's articles called 'America the Deceived'. http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/06/america-deceived-why-this-nation-is.html

It's harvest time here in Wisconsin and the farmers are preparing for winter.  Here they are packing silage for winter storage that they will use to feed the cows. Brother Jim said they drive up and down it to pack it well so that it lasts all winter.


We have a great fondness for the country farm life, even in the cold areas such as this.  We are heading to a place I lived many years ago where it snowed 36" in less than 24 hours one time. It's on the Great Lakes and we're pretty excited to venture that way (our job has brought us there) and see what sort of witnessing can be done.  (And of course a bit of time by the water of which I hope to get some videos and pictures:-)

While I was in the store today, an older man drove up to brother Jim in the van and gave him these...




They have scriptures on the back and he hands them out.  He and brother Jim talked about the gospel and he agreed how corrupt the man made religious system is. Brother Jim shared more with him and we hope he goes deeper. More Walmart witnessing! 

I was pretty happy to surprise brother Jim with a good deal on peaches as he absolutely loves fruit:-)  We are thankful for small blessings:-) .50 cents a lb is unheard of!




We saw this while driving through a small town and I thought you might like to see it.




Later we went into a dollar store and as I was checking out, the woman cashier told me she can't find any long skirts.  I told her I got mine on Amazon and they are very long.  I gave her a gospel card and said that's why I dress this way, because God's word commands it and said to test herself and checkout our website.  She nodded enthusiastically and said "Yes, thank you!" Who knows, maybe she's just learning.  I would have loved to talk to her but she was working and people were waiting in line...so I told her she can email.  I hope we hear from her and if not, seeds were planted and maybe someone else gets to water them.

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6-7



Brother Jim did an audio about people who wait to see what Gods will is. You can go here to find it.  http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/09/waiting-on-gods-will-is-excuse.html?m=1

We are currently in our parking destinations working online ministry and hearing some hot rods racing all over the parking lot, up and down all around.   One just came racing by about 8 feet from us so brother Jim moved us to the other side. Just when we think they are gone, they come back....the joys of living in parking lots:-)  It wasn't but a few days ago we dealt with a construction crew tearing up the parking lot all night:-)



But all for the glory of God!

I pray you have a peaceful evening and that you had a bit of enjoyment here:-) Until tomorrow, Lord willing....

Much love and blessings to you.

Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...