Witnessing in Anabaptist Land

Good evening sister saints!

I hope your day was joyous and victorious in the Lord!  We are traveling along and thanking the Lord for all the beauty in His countryside.


Praise God I am having more opportunities to witness like this morning for instance as we are in an area with a lot of anabaptists.

We stopped at a discount grocery store and when seeing the anabaptist woman working there, brother Jim went out to get an anabaptist tract while I shopped.  (You can read our tract here: http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Anabaptist%20tract)  He gave it to me and said to share it with her, then left for me to finish up. After I checked out, I gave it to her saying that brother Jim is a street preacher and we travel around encouraging people to come out of man made religion and go deeper into God's word.  She smiled and I continued by saying that we call all people out even the anabaptists as they also do not keep all the truth.  She nodded and agreed while smiling.  

So...I said "You know something, we have people agreeing that their body does not have all truth yet they continue in it.  One unrepentant sin will keep you out of heaven."  She just nodded and smiled.

I asked if she was married and when she said "No", I encouraged her to share that tract with her eldership and that brother Jim would be happy to help them.  She continued smiling.

I'll admit that I had a bit of righteous anger because she just admitted to being involved in a body that's not following all truth and all she did was smile.  I did what I could do and down the road we went.  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I was laughed at by a Mennonite woman a while ago.  (Yep even Mennonites laugh and mock us.) We were out holding signs on a corner and some Mennonite women drove by and the driver made an open display of laughing at me as they went by.  

Matthew 5:11-14 
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. [12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. [13] Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. [14] Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Let us all boldly shine our unwavering light of Christ.

We are in our parking spot for the evening.... 


... it's a nice quiet one and pretty as well:-)

Last night was quite the trial:-) After we went to bed really late, the hot rodders were still at it and then at dawn the parking lot blower and sweeper guys were doing their job very heartily for a long time!  I struggled in my flesh a bit and victoriously won by beating it into submission with thoughts of thankfulness.  What does our brother Apostle Paul say?

Philippians 3:8 
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ

What a small price to pay for the Lord, these trials on earth...they are nothing in comparison to being with our Master if we endure through all this life. Amen sisters?

Be thankful.
Be content.
Be joyous.

May God be praised!!!

You might appreciate checking out brother Jim's van dweller post that he updates as he can. 

1 Corinthians 1:3 
Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...