Test Me!

Greetings to our faithful, obedient sisters in the Lord!

Are you looking to Christ as our redemption draws near?  Are you ready to stand before the Creator of the universe?  


Every day I test myself and examine every area of my life to be sure I am walking in spirit and truth.  I constantly find areas that I need to refine as it's a never ending battle while we are in these fleshly bodies, amen?

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?  Romans 6:16

We are instructed in 1 Thessalonians 5 to test or prove all things and I ask that you do that of me and what I say.  I don't want anyone overlooking anything that might be of question or holding off correction or rebuke for fear of hurting my feelings = flesh.  Tear it off, that nasty flesh, and tell me like it is, straight from the word of God.  I'm out on the internet as transparent as I can be, using my life experiences, victories, mistakes and faults as teaching and encouragement in hopes that it will help others.  What gain is there in it for me?  I sell nothing, I receive nothing, want nothing except to be an encouragement to a striving sister, or two, or as many as possible and I am nothing...without Christ. 


I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  John 15:5

I don't claim to be perfect, only striving for it and want you to do the same.  I'll be the first to admit when I've not done what I should have or done what I shouldn't have in hopes of preventing someone else from doing the same. 


Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16

I speak the word with much confidence and assurance as I trust exactly what it says and am not afraid to share it, regardless if it's offensive.  I have a loving heart when I do so, yet those on the other side of the truth won't see it that way and I'm not sorry for trying to save them from their sin even if it offends them. 

Open rebuke is better than secret love.
Proverbs 27:5

My past life has toughened me to be able to endure the life I live as the wife of brother Jim in his evangelist / street preacher calling. My voice isn't the softest and sometimes I don't use very many flowery words when trying to get my point across but I do it in love, in the Word.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 
Romans 1:16


I'm not ashamed to stand boldly on the truth of God's Word and share it in the same way. Some will call that pride or arrogance but I say it is boasting in Christ as Paul did. I will boast of Christ in my transformed life of who I was to who I am now and through the power of the Holy Spirit and we can be taught all things.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:26

I won't let you die in your sin without trying to save you...

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; [20] Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. James 5:19-20

...and if you hate me for it, so be it.


Am I therefore become your enemy, 
because I tell you the truth?
Galatians 4:16

I help brother Jim expose false teachers and I won't stand idle when I see an unbilical teacher deceiving my sisters. 

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. [4] For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Jude 1:3-4

Yes, we (Brother Jim and I as well as all other biblical brothers and sisters) are enemies to those who are not in all truth. They make excuses for their sin, blaming the messenger for not delivering the message of correction in a manner that is easy for their flesh to accept.  They hide in the dark, covering up their sinful deeds, blaming everyone else and taking fleshly sniper shots from the dark at those trying to pull them from the flames.  Shoot at me all you want because I have my Ephesians 6 armor on and those measly fleshly darts are nothing compared to the Hebrews 4 sword of God that I will wield against them. 

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, 
for my sake.
Matthew 5:11 

We believers are to edify one another and reacho out to the lost because...

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  Matthew 22:39

Be strong sisters as satan comes in many different forms from big, mean looking men, to little old ladies and those who look and act like biblical Christians.  

Be on guard...

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, 
seeking whom he may devour 
1 Peter 5:8

But our Savior  took care of all that...

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  John 16:33




 
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. [2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. [3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. [4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. [5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: [6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: [7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. [8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. [9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; [10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: [11] Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. [12] Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; [13] Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. [14] And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. [15] And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. [16] Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. [17] And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:1-17

Let us pray for one another that we all stand strong and test one another, not wavering on the word lest we become a reproach to our Father.

Love to you all,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...