Though War Should Rise Against Us

 Greetings sisters in Christ!

We are rejoicing as we have just been through many battles the past couple days, we are victorious, our spirit is not broken and we are stronger than before!  3 of satans workers were trying to do his bidding, we were doing jobs along our travel and ministering to several seekers on the street.  It was a battle on one side with joy on the other, all intermingled together.  




To be honest, it could be devastating, what we just went through with a couple of them....

Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.  (Psalm 41:9)

But we can't live in the flesh and look backwards as Luke 9:62 says we are not fit for the kingdom of heaven if we do. The following verse was just (as I was working on this post) sent to us from someone that brother Jim is working with in another country.

They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.  (Jonah 2:8 KJVS)

(We saw that today and quite often in this ministry.)

We want to sit and ponder 'how and why' but there are no answers in all that confusion.  Instead we keep going forward because there are more battles to be won and souls to be witnessed to.  May God be glorified in it all!




I love this...

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? [2] When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. [3] Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.   (Psalm 27:1-3)


And as I said, there were some seekers wanting to discuss God's Word, which was joyous, in the midst of all the wicked works coming at us.  It's sort of like being in a war, in the midst of the battlefield with bullets flying and you see an innocent bystander that you run to protect....it makes you fight harder through it all:-)  

Brother Jim just made an audio about what 'Lording Over' really means.  You can see that HERE.





During all this we were traveling in between towns.



I grew up (for a period of my youth) with a windmill by the front door.  Under it was a big handled hand pump for water (we had no running water, nor electricity, or indoor plumbing of course).  That house had no insulation, single pain windows and was super cold in the brutal Wisconsin winters and hot in the summers as we had no fans.  I led such a simple life, one of very little fleshly pleasures that when I was able to experience them, I thought I was rich. Anyway, when I see windmills I think of 'uncomplicated'.  (Harder life but less complexity.) 


I also thought these were nice...



They just sit there and look pretty.  So quiet.  So peaceful.  So calm :-)  


'Though war should rise against us'...


And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.  (Revelation 12:11)


March on sisters and get ready for tomorrow!  

May God be praised!


Love, peace and joy to you, 

Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html