Ain't Happenin'

 Greetings sisters in Christ!

Let us rejoice that we are not in bondage to sin and are free in Christ!  This morning I was going into the grocery store to refill a gallon of water and had an interesting experience.  First off let me say that we live in America, 'the land of the free and home of the brave' or so they say, yet many are living in bondage and fear over the 'virus' propaganda. Hmmmm.....  But, there are many areas in the country that people won't fall for it and are maskless, brother Jim and I included unless it's a place that absolutely will not allow you to enter without one.  We then either honor their request or go elsewhere. (I want to add that it's a liberty / conscience issue when it comes to masks and a person can choose to wear one because they have serious health issues etc.) 

So I was walking through the store, maskless, to get my water when I walked by 2 older men sitting across the table from one another. (It looked like a temporary booth for insurance or something.)  As I passed, all I could hear was a muffled mumble coming from one of the men and I immediately thought of how God SPOKE the world into existence and now satan is putting muzzles on people to keep the SPOKEN word from going out.  I no sooner rounded the corner when an older woman squinted her eyes and shook her head at me in disgust. Right then the old, bold, in your face, Deb reared up for a split second and I beat her right back down before I did or said something ungodly and blasphemed my Lord.  Instead I smiled and walked on thinking that satan can try to shut up God's people but.....

AIN'T HAPPENIN' !

Hide God's word in your heart sisters because it's coming.  I don't know if it'll be in our life time but it's coming and we want to be an example to those behind us. Just as Noah faithfully worked, day after day, year after year (many years!) steadfast in the faith, not knowing when it was coming,  he was ready when it was time.  

Today is the day we need to be making sure we are strong in the faith, obedient to God's every word and striving on in it, ready to fight our battles and looking for the hope to come.

Let us walk through this dark world with a confidence in our Father, following our Savior and being rooted in the Word as our truth.  I came out of the store and told brother Jim and he said...

"We are free in Christ. " 

Here's a picture to depict it:

John 8:32

Amen, that we are.  We may be slaves in some aspects to this world but we are free in Christ. Even when the apostles were in prison, they were free in Christ.  The only way man or satan can steal that blessed peace and joy from our Lord and Savior is.....if we let them.  Satan can do whatever he wants to the flesh, but he isn't getting what's inside me.  Ain't happenin' here sisters!

We have just headed out in a new direction...



And to be honest sisters, I wasn't as enthused about it as I should have been for some reason but that didn't last long once I readjusted my focus to where it should be.  We are thankful to have arrived at our destination for the night and I captured this shot for you.



That's the view from our van door but behind us is a big parking lot with bits of paper floating around in the wind.  Two different views, which one will we focus on?  The world has a saying 'Mind over matter' but us biblical Christians have 'Spiritual over flesh'.  It's all about what you focus on.

If you focus on this world and the foolishness of their insanity, it will bring you down but if you focus on Christ and follow Him, it's all good.



Let us be thankful for this day to serve Him.  I was thankful that the Lord used me to witness here in this town, maybe it will be to the saving of a soul?  Either way, God is glorified.

Brother Jim took this picture for you.



I think of my gardening sisters who worked hard for their bounty and I know some of you are going to be canning soups and other goods for the winter:-)  Focus on what's good and pure and true and satan can't steal your peace and joy as we go about our daily lives and godly women.

Funny, brother Jim took that pic and didn't know I took this one:


What awesome bounty our Father has created.  

And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 

For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 

And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 

 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 

And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. Revelation 19:1-9

Nobody can take that great hope away from us...

I may have posted this before but here's an article on being content and thankful:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2016/08/being-thankful-and-content-in-christian.html

Be strong, be courageous, put on the armor of God and protect that precious gift He has given you and persevere until the end.

Love, peace, prayers and blessings to my sisters soldiers in Christ,

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html