Hateful Hypocrites and Heavenly Help

Good evening sisters in Christ!

I hope your day is joyous in the Lord and you are striving on past this wicked world and satans ways to try to dissuade us.  We have the Lord God Almighty on our side!  We were street preaching & flying signs outside a Salvation Army location, which by the way are totally unbiblical and the people there today were wicked. At one point, a man that works at the Salvation Army jumped in his car, squealed around the corner just inches from us because he was mad.  Later, as we were leaving and that man was coming back, he saw us coming, stepped on the gas, swerved in our lane right in front of us and almost caused a head on collision. And as always, there was a lot of wicked feminism there, you can see it on some of the videos. There was an irritated homeless man who was lurking around our van, brother Jim had me get a food bag for him (you can see the video) and after we walked off, he was across the street yelling things while brother Jim preached....he then dug a knife out of his back pack and flung it into the post.  Brother Jim said it's like God puts a hedge of protection around us when we go out.   There were several people who said they agreed with the truth, asked and took gospel cards and some stayed to talk, praise God!

Last night, when night brother Jim said we were going to be going out and I was really excited.  I was so joyous thinking we get to share the love of God and the good news with the beggars and homeless; giving them the hope that lies before us if we seek the Lord!  No, they don't always want it anymore than the world BUT, oftentimes they are nicer and more receptive and surprisingly, many know the word of God and are humble enough to admit their sin.  We would rather talk to them than the angry, self righteous, hypocritical, so called Christians that claim the Saviors name but live as reprobates and not even want to talk about God's Word.  So here was me, uplifted and looking forward to it until it sunk in.  Brother Jim had told me but it escaped my deep thought until later when I pondered it...and I'll admit I was a bit deflated then.  The Salvation army calls themselves a Christian organization but they are totally unbiblical and when my mind remembered that, I knew what this day would entail.  It wasn't going to be a quiet day of sharing the gospel... it got ugly right away, they were on us like the hateful hypocrites we continuously encounter in such witnessing events.

So, we were out and I was good with it because it needed to be done (the Salvation Army needed to be called out of theirs sins)  and the homeless / beggars were pretty nice, taking cards and oftentimes agreeing. 

 Then...she came walking across the street.  

She was so slow that she took about 3 minutes to get across and then she stopped right by us.  A very old woman, who seemed to be a little bit slower in thought and speech but she claimed to love Jesus.  I was able to witness to her for a while and brother Jim caught some on audio and then we continued to witness to her for a while longer as she didn't want to leave.


I make our audios into videos because that's the only way to get them in blogger but sometimes they don't play.  If that doesn't work you can listen to it HERE.

She went to get her meal and then walked back by us and as she did, she tottered along and I offered to help carry her food across the street.  



She was so sweet, talking about her love of Jesus and how God has taken care of her.  I was thankful to have met her:-) She got in her 'well used' car and ate her lunch for a while, watching us on the corner.  Before she left, she climbed out of the car and hollered across the street for help.  She wanted me to watch her back out so that she didn't hit anything, which I did, and she didn't:-) I can only hope that she will dig deep into the scriptures and continue to seek truth as I question her full mental capabilities.  She was a gift from God to me because I was able to offer heavenly help in the gospel and encourage her to strive on, just as I was hoping for on this day:-)  And...brother Jim had a nice witnessing experience with a man, you can read that{HERE}

God is too good to His humble servants. 

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 

Ephesians 2:10 

I learned a lesson today, or last night...both actually.  I totally didn't see the whole picture and only thought of what I wanted or hoped to see in all this (sharing the awesome good news with the downtrodden) but then overlooked the obvious hatred that would come with it.  Duh Deb, pretty foolish as I should know better by now and I thank the Lord for His mercies and strength to quickly equip me with what I need.  Being weak in the flesh physically can make us slower to think straight, I sure know that, but let's never remove our armor or forget to put it on and if we're having a slower day, we need to be slower in the flesh in order to think clearly, lest we be taken by surprise.  

Overall it turned out to be a great day in sharing the good news, rebukes that needed to be done and to God be the glory! Amen!

You can see the videos <HERE>

After all that, we ate and then went for a walk around an empty shopping mall parking lot before dark.  See that arrow in the picture below?




Sometimes we feel like that in this big world.  Like virtually nothing, surrounded by the things of man.  But look closely...a beautiful creation for those who are looking for it.



We see that as we park in a parking lot filled with cars coming and going.  Most don't even pay attention to the gospel signs on our van but those who are seeking....spot us and come right over.  Our minute presence (as godly people) in this huge world may not seem like much and it can be overwhelming at times (amen?) but our presence is huge to the person who is seeking truth. Stay where you are called, also comes to mind. Like that little plant producing all those flowers in the middle of that giant parking lot, let our fruit be as abundant so that those seeking can see it:-)

Speaking of seeing, I was blessed by God tonight, once again.  As we were walking we saw hundreds of birds, way over in the other parking lot, flying around in their aerodynamic way.  




I was hoping they would be there when we headed over to pick a parking spot and I thought "Maybe God will bless me with that experience."




And He did...even more than I could have hoped for:-) 



And then some...



Then brother Jim got me videotaping them...



What a peaceful ending to the day.  Speaking of peace....there's a police officer watching the parking lot tonight (and last night) because apparently there's a lot of crime in this city, but we have peace of mind not only because he's there watching but because:

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: 

because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  

1 John 4:4

That little old lady and I talked about that verse today:-)  And greater He is, amen sisters, let's remember that!

Praise the Lord for this day and all things He has done. Have a peaceful evening (or day) sisters. May God be praised!

Sister Deb

(ps...not sure why this blog has huge and small fonts and I can't fix them...technology:-)

The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html