Keeper of the Tiny Home Helpful Gadgets

 Greetings sisters in Christ!

I pray your Titus 2 day is going well and that regardless of what your duties are, you are joyfully doing them unto the Lord!  I received a gift today, from brother Jim who was so sweet to find it for me.  I mentioned in a previous post that my little propane cooker is in a unique spot on our shelving unit. (When we bought the van there was a metal utility shelf unit that we kept to use and that's where I have a lot of our foods and my cooker.)  It's located on the bottom shelf about 10" from the floor and it's lower than the cooler I sit on as my seat so I have to curl up, twist sideways and peer down into the cubby hole to cook.



It works fine there as that's the only shelf that has enough height to use it, the ones above are not as generous with the headspace.  I've been getting along well except I just recently mentioned that maybe there might be a small light that we could add in there because as it is now, I have to hold the flashlight (the one in the picture) in my mouth so I have two hands to work with.  That makes for a funny sight as I have to crunch down, tip my head sideways to get the light to shine down in there and then do my thing.  Brother Jim took care of that for me.



It has a nice magnet on the backside so I can stick it to the bottom of the upper shelf and the light shines in the cooking cubby to light it up!



I'm so thankful and it was only a little over $1 to make my cooking life a bit easier.  (Well, a lot easier:-)  I'm thankful for all the simple things we have to get along in order to do the work of the Lord.  In fact, just as we pulled into our parking spot for the evening, I went into the store and no sooner walked away when a man pulled right up to brother Jim's window to talk about the things of God.  He was still there when I got out of the store.  Praise the Lord for being at the right spot at the right time and if you knew how we had been delayed a few times today, you'd see the perfect timing of God.

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15


While I was in the store I saw a great sale on canned vegetables.  What a gift for the homemaker that has a big family, she could stock up for the winter!



She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:27

We saw this house on the way here tonight.



Let that not be us sisters.  Let us all rejoice in the Lord and build up those around us inside our household and out.  We also saw these murals on our way through a town.






Someone spent a lot of time and patience on these.  The entire town is very clean with well kept older buildings.  Something calm about thinking back to older times when cars weren't racing down the road at 80 mph and people actually sat on the front porch and talked to others.  But the bible prophesies will be fulfilled so we should rejoice, regardless, because that means either our Savior is coming or we (who are truly children of God) are going home, whichever is first.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4


I also have another keeper of the home item of which I truly appreciate.  I bought it off my survey credits so it cost nothing (it was only $12 to start with so it's affordable anyway) but it's worth a lot to me.  Since we park in parking lots and are always on the move, we never know what will be located around the area.  What I mean, is like a meat processing plant, sulphur smell from a manufacturing plant, a cattle truck parking by us etc. can make for a smelly evening:-(  This little thing is a blessing:-)



It's a scented oil diffuser with nothing more than a fan and a little oil absorbent pad that the scent goes on. It's run through a usb cable that can be plugged directly into an outlet or can be used with a cell phone power pack as you see in the picture.  In our tiny van home it does a great job!

We have determined a new direction to go this fall and will be heading in that direction next week, Lord willing and I'll share along the way. Brother Jim has a teaching called "We are in a spiritual race", you can read it <HERE>


I hope this little keeper of the home post gave you a smile and I hope you are all thankful to be a servant of the most High.

Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: 

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 

 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.  Colossians 3:22-25

Let us all be content and thankful in our lives.




Therefore I will look unto the Lord ; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7

Love to all,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...