Lighting The Way

Good day sisters in Christ!

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth 
me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 
John 8:12

The light has come into the world and we, that follow it, are blessed to be released from the darkness, through the good news of the gospel.  A transformed life goes from darkness to light, and we sisters are a light in this dark world that might help lead someone else out of the darkness!  Praise God for His mercy and goodness!

Brother Jim did a few more things to the van, like added a gospel sign holder, you can see that here:

It makes it so much easier than strapping them to the top of the generator hut or having to dig out the ladder and put them on top of the van, of which I call the upstairs:-)  Now we can have them out at a moments notice and they stay clean and dry.  A simple plastic board with words are lights into this world!

He also added another feature to the van.






I love how it turns on as soon as I open the door to go start the generator and it lights the way.





Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 
Psalm 119:1-105


We live off grid at the homestead and in our van life so light is precious to us in the physical life but even more so in our spiritual life.  How precious is His word!







This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. [6] If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: [7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:5-7






We just traveled back to the land for a day and will be heading out, east-ish and south, Lord willing.




Those of you who have read my posts know that I hate crossing bridges. I don't know why because I know my Father is in control and I can stand solid in the face of an angry mocker yelling profanities a couple inches from my face, but my flesh gives me a stomach ache going across rivers even when I don't focus on it.  Anyway, we cross a lot of bridges during our travels and our Father has mercy on me and doesn't let them fall :-)

Speaking of falling, we saw this truck hauling round bales of hay and one looked like it was about ready to tumble off the truck.





One morning brother Jim saw this little guy up by the curb of the parking lot.




Another of God's awesome creations!  I can't fathom a plague of locusts like in Exodus, how horrible that must have been!  Did you know that during the darkness God put on Egypt, the Israelites had light?


And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; 
and there was a thick darkness 
in all the land of Egypt three days: 
They saw not one another, neither rose any 
from his place for three days: 
but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings. 
Exodus 10:22-23



How wonderful that our Father took care of His people in the midst of His wrath on Pharoah in Egypt.   That should speak to us sisters that He is watching over us, His will be done and He can carry us through anything. Even through this wicked world and all it's craziness.  Of which....brother Jim has a post about Covid Craziness.

And drew a picture on it.





I pray your day is joyous in the Lord and you are trusting in Him for all things.




The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: 
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, 
and be gracious unto thee: 
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, 
and give thee peace. 
Numbers 6:24-26


We love the brethren worldwide,
Sister Deb 


The biblical gospel...