Frosty Cold and the Heart of Man

To our sisters in Christ,

I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ
1 Corinthians 1:4

I mean that too!

We've been weathering out some frosty nights....



We don't run our generator at night for heat so it gets pretty nippy in here by morning but that's okay, we get along.


I took that picture of the frosty plants the other morning when we had to take our van in for repairs.  You can see a video HERE if you're interested.  They had to do something underneath and then while they had it up, gave us a great deal on an entire exhaust set up.  But back to the frosty cold....we saw that this morning, in the hearts of the people we met.  We stood out with our signs and brother Jim preached the gospel, outside a man made religious place. You can see the videos HERE.  Their hearts were frosty cold and the feminism was something else.  The 'so called' reverend's daughter said she wanted to punch Jim in the face and she freely used a slang word during her feminism bouts.  One of the most poignant times was when brother Jim was reading the scriptures and they all stood around like 'la ti da' no big deal, talking and laughing among themselves.  

WICKED

COLD

HEARTS

They could have a new heart like God gave us.  I pray they repent before it's too late, that's why we go there.  We post those street preaching videos for people to see what goes on, the hearts of man, to aid and encourage other brothers who might be growing into that ministry and to show sisters what's out there in case she has to be a helper to an evangelist husband.  

I told brother Jim today that we're seasoned in it now but I still remember the powerful learning lessons in it all when you see the spiritual battle first hand when the Word is spoken out loud to people.  It took some getting used to but just like anything, once you get going it becomes second nature.  Just like witnessing, sisters, if you're ready, God will use you and the more you do it, the more it becomes part of you.




Speaking of witnessing, this is interesting.  I've been looking for the 3 lb propane canisters for our cook stove and see that they are being sold out.  Brother Jim said that if I see them I should stock up, so I did.  Normally I put everything I buy in plastic bags so that we can use them for garbage but for some reason this time, I didn't.  I just took the hand scanner and zapped the code while they were in the cart then paid for them.  As I was walking out, the woman who mans the little people counter asked me what I do with all them.  I told her we travel all over and I use them for cooking.  I then whipped out a gospel card and gave it to her, explaining her that's why we travel, to preach the gospel.  If I would have put them in a bag she may never have come over to talk to me.  You know sisters, maybe 99% of the gospel cards we give out do nothing but guess what?  We are faithful and God sees that.  I don't know about you, but I grow every time I (we) witness to someone.  (I'm hoping that tomorrow I can share a new witnessing tool with you if all goes well.)





I'm thankful that we are able to continue traveling to so do and will do it as long as we can, until they shut everything down or the Lord takes us home.  I'm sure you all feel like Paul when he talks about wanting to be with the Lord but yet doing the work here.  We too, long to go home but there's work to be done here and it could mean to the saving of a soul, amen?!





What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? [5] And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. [6] And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. [7] I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. Luke 15:4-7




Oh, by the way, if you want to see frosty hearts for yourself, hold a sign like this.


That church had a coffee bar in it which is one of the things they entice people with.




Brother Jim and I were talking this morning, as the people were amassed for their pagan worship service, and we recalled how we were lost and that we would have wanted for someone to be outside calling us to the truth.  Much forgiveness has been given to us for our wickedly sinful, dirty, vile past.

But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Luke 12:48

Oh...and this is so true!

Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. Luke 7:47

What a glorious Father we have! Let's see what tomorrow brings.  
Stand strong and hold fast sister saints who are daughters of the most High.

Blessings in the name of the Lord,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...