Mad Music and a Weak Moment (with video)

Peace and blessings to you sisters!

What a day we had, how was yours?!  When we woke up today we were a bit disheartened as the wind was whipping pretty strong. Wind and gospel signs don't mix well:-(  But praise God the wind died down and we were able to go shed some truth in the world at a pagan gathering for Christ-Mass. You can see the videos HERE if you're interested.  Once again I'm going to say...we share such things so that you can see the the gospel being preached in the world, so brothers can learn how to do it, so sisters can see what it's like if they need to learn how to be a helper and of course we'll get another bout of mockers saying we do it all for us.  Well, they are doing nothing for ministry so we consider the source.  Brother Jim just had quite the episode with a worker of satan, on the phone yesterday.  Whew, he comes fast and furious at times but we have our armor on.  Anyway, brother Jim did a video with us both in it as we were waiting in between the pagan candle light services, you can see that HERE.    

Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Psalm 94:16

I made you a video while we were out tonight, you can see it HERE.  I had a weak moment tonight with their (blaring) music playing something from the past that used to make me depressed and right at that time, little children were being led into that den of iniquity by their parents, to be deceived, just like I did to mine. It made me think of Leviticus 18:21 how they sacrificed their children to Molech, like turning them over to satan.

And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord. Leviticus 18:21

I had a great and mighty struggle in the flesh but through the power of Christ, I was able to overcome:-)  He truly is our Savior in all things.

Whom have I in heaven but thee ? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. 

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. 

For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.

 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works. Psalm 73:25-28

I'm human too sisters.  I may seem like I'm bold and tough (and in ways I am) but I also have struggles in the flesh that I have to overcome.  Some in softness that I need to learn how to be tougher and some in areas that I'm too tough and have to learn how to be softer.  It's a journey and we all have ours to walk.

I told brother Jim tonight when we were done that it's like saints are light houses.  They stand on the shore, day in and day out (shining their light) and maybe over the course of many years, they might divert a ship or two from disaster.  We just need to be steadfast in our faith and obedience and maybe a sheep or two might be diverted from disaster.




I pray you all stand strong and fast in the faith and know that we stand with you all.

Oh and I almost forgot.  Brother Jim is communicating via email with a deaf man so we looked to see what's available for audio captions and  I made this video, if you know anyone deaf.  

It's supposed to be rainy tomorrow and then the next is their pagan holiday so everything will be closed so we're (eagerly) looking forward to a couple 'down' days to work on ministry.  We both have a big list that we'd like to get done and usually when we plan to do it, we end up being busy with other ministry so we'll see:-)  Praise the Lord to keep busy, amen sisters?!

Love to you all,

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html