My New Witnessing Tool

Love and peace to you sisters!

How are you all doing today?  We are strong in the Lord and looking forward to what the Lord may bring for us tomorrow as we might be out on the street shining the truth of our Lord and Savior.  Speaking of, I have a new witnessing tool that I wanted to share with you:-)

I have this....




And it pops open to this...




Brother Jim helped me make something for it...





Attach the that 'something' to it....



A gospel sign...





And this is what it looks like when I go shopping...





1 Peter 1:18-25 
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 

Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: 

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.


I've been using that basket for a while now and just the other night while brother Jim was falling asleep I said 'I GOT IT!'  And woke him up, but he didn't get mad:-)  I told him I want a gospel sign on my basket and he was all for it.  See, he's got his scripture stick that he made...



It's a big walking stick with these signs on it.

 It offers opportunities to witness so I've been pondering for a long while, what I can have and praise God, I have it. I wanted to share with you because maybe one of you might be interested in doing something like it, or maybe not, we don't all do the same things.  Anyway, I used it tonight in the store but nobody said anything and I told brother Jim that maybe God didn't think I was ready or there was nobody in there.  (I admit I was a bit over zealous and wasn't as patient as I could be:-) Faithfulness and steadfastness is what we need to do, God sees that.  Even if the people you witness to on a daily basis don't 'hear', God sees you enduring through and being faithful in your ministry.  That grows you, ya know.  Daily diligence in your duties for the Lord:-)

Brother Jim did a video that explains why we don't allow comments on our posts, you can find it HERE if you're interested.

Have a good evening sister saints and I pray your day tomorrow is fruitful in the Lord.

Love in Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...