Preaching, Police and Pretend Meat

 Glory to the Lord sisters!  

We are rejoicing that the Truth of God was declared in this wicked world today.  We started out by going to a place called 'Church on the Hill' here in Georgia.  They got mad and called the police, who also were not too happy about us being there, you can see it all HERE.  The interesting thing is that this man named 'Gil' stopped to talk to brother Jim yesterday while I was in the store.  He told brother Jim about their religious body and said he agrees with what we do.  So brother Jim decided to go there and do what we do...needless to say he did not come out and talk and instead they hollered at us to leave then called the police as you can see from the videos.  

After that, we pulled in to take a rest and upload the videos so that we can warn our neighbors about such places when a man walked by brother Jim and commented on the van's gospel signs and he got the gospel.

Then we went out on the street to hold signs.  I made you a video and I'll upload it here since blogger seems to be playing them again.  


I also have a video brother Jim and I made while I was cooking dinner.



If they don't work you can find them both HERE.  I just do simple spur of the moment videos that might bring you into our day to see a bit more of our life as we want to be transparent.  I want you all to see that we live what we teach and are not afraid of any light shining into our lives.  As a sister said, these posts are one sided, we cannot cover every single aspect that another saint needs for encouragement so we just share what we know, what we deal with, what we experience, our trails and triumphs and in that, someone will be edified and encouraged to press on. 

For your Titus 2 info, I've shared about the plant based meat before, no I'm not a fanatic about it but I have been getting coupons for them and just got another one to try for full reimbursement, which you can see in the video above.  That amount will make us many meals of tacos:-) Our tacos are simple because I don't have room in the cooler for all the condiments (even though I really like them) and consist of our plant based meat, a sprinkle of cheese and salsa.  

And for more Titus 2, check out this picture.


If you look close enough you will see I had to pin it shut.  One problem with buying these shirts so huge is that the neck is also huge.  It bags down and so I have to take the two sides, cross them over really far (a couple inches) and pin them.  That makes for a strange looking bunch of fabric there but I don't care.  I'd prefer not to have to, but whatever, I love the big shirts because they are flowy and long so I'll deal with it.  Yes, the arms are also super big and the pit part of it hangs really low and wide so if the wind picks up it might try to sail me away like a kite:-)  

Typing that made me think of this:

2 Kings 2:1-11 

And it came to pass, when the Lord would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the Lord hath sent me to Beth-el. And Elisha said unto him, As the Lord liveth, and as thy soul liveth, 

I will not leave thee. So they went down to Beth-el. 

And the sons of the prophets that were at Beth-el came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, 

Yea, I know it ; hold ye your peace.

And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the Lord hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the Lord liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho. 

And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, 

Yea, I know it ; hold ye your peace. 

And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the Lord hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the Lord liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on. 

And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan. 

 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground. 

And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, 

I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. 

And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. 

And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

I can't imagine going like that can you?! What an upright man Elijah had been for God to do such a thing, let us follow in the footsteps of those who went before us. Wow.  And all this we do is for the glory of the Lord.  Yes sisters, even cooking dinner and washing the dishes is glory to the Lord if it's done with the right heart.  Keep up the good work!

In keeping with all the P's in my title, brother Jim made an invigoratingly encouraging video to prompt godly men to....well, you can see it it HERE.




I'm not one to want to be the center of attention any more since dying to my old vain self and now becoming a humble godly woman...but brother Jim reminds me that it's nice to see glimpses at times so I had him take a few pics:+)




After our dinner we took a walk.




And I sing praises to my Father because I am freely walking upright with some vigor.  It's been over a month now that He has had mercy to lessen my pains and I can endure through it most days.  I'm unworthy...

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. [10] Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

I'm good with whatever God thinks I need to keep me humble and contrite. I truly am thankful for the major issues I've had because I've learned more through them than had I not experienced them.  The Lord's will be done should more come upon me as we are only here for but a time.

Time for me to go for now and I look forward to seeing what the Lord has for tomorrow that I can share with you.  Strive on sister saints!

We love you all.

Sister Deb 


The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html